⏳ᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ⏳

Scene: Rooftops Of The Jardins du Trocadéro

Following the events after Strikeback, the Parisians continue cheering for a comforted Lady Luck along with Cat Noir.

"Lady Luck! Cat Noir! Lady Luck! Cat Noir! Lady Luck! Cat Noir! Lady Luck! Cat Noir! Lady Luck! Cat Noir!" They chanted.

Nadja Chamack (reporting): Paris is in great turmoil after the villain who now goes by Monarch has stolen almost every Miraculous from Lady Luck.

"I am Monarch, more powerful than ever! Listen, I will be attacking you tirelessly! Unless someone brings me Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous!" Monarch declared.

The Parisians start booing at Monarch.

Nadja Chamack (reporting): Despite these threats, the population still supports Lady Luck and Cat Noir. Monarch may have won this battle, but the war for the Miraculous has only just begun!

Lady Luck scowls and points at Monarch. "You listen here, you b@stard. No matter how many times you change your name, you'll NEVER get me or Cat Noir's Miraculous!!"

"And we won't stop fighting until we've got every single one of the others back!" Cat Noir leaps out and successfully breaks Monarch's Shell-ter with his staff.

Lady Luck hurls her yo-yo and dissolves the Akumas that were summoned by Monarch's Message Transmission.

With his disappearance, the Parisians started cheering.

"Thank you, Cat Noir." Lady Luck softly says after Cat Noir lands beside her again.

"It's you and me," Cat Noir says, his hands on her shoulders. He then turns and waves to the crowd.

Scene: The Agreste Mansion. Gabriel's Respiratory.

Gabriel stands in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod, wearing all of the Miraculous.

The Kwamis huddle fearfully behind him.

"My love, I have taken control over the Guardian's magic jewels. Our victory is almost complete!"

Scene: Trocadéro Rooftop.

"Monarch's victory will never be complete!" Lady Luck told the civilians below.

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Gabriel's Respiratory.

"All I need now are the Ladybug and the Cat Miraculous. Once I get them, I'll combine the two and fulfill the magic wish that will bring you back to me!" Gabriel tells his wife.

Sass flies beside Gabriel. "Please reconsider. If you bring her back, someone will have leave in her place. It's too dangerous!"

"Silence!" Gabriel orders.

Sass's mouth magically closes shut, preventing him from speaking.

Scene: Trocadéro Rooftop.