Ready for Warped?

"Juliet, let's go. The bus is outside!" Kellin yelled from down the stairs. "Okay, I'm putting my straightener up!" I yelled back down and placed it gently in my suitcase. Oh, I have introduced myself. I'm Juliet Carolyn Bostwick. I'm the little sister of Kellin Quinn from Sleeping with Sirens. I'm 18 years old. I have pink and blonde hair. I have crystal blue eyes and I have my nose pierced. I'm finally old enough to go to Warped Tour with my brothers band and meet some of my favorite bands. I ran down the stairs and smiled gently at Kellin. He was wearing his Anthem Made T-shirt, skinny jeans and vans. Me on the other hand was wearing pink converse, a Pierce The Veil shirt, black ripped skinny jeans."I'm ready." I kissed mom goodbye and ran out to the bus.

"Juliet!" Justin yelled and gulfed me into a big hug. "Justin...Can't...Breathe..." I managed to spit out through out deep breaths. Justin let me go, and kissed the top of my head. This was my second family. Gabe then gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. I haven't seen him since I was 16. Jack and Jesse were playing xbox. "Fine, forget you guys too!" I joked and kissed their cheeks. They paused the game and gave me a hug. "Alright, you guys ready to go?" Kellin asked and sat in the drivers seat. We all said yes and started the bus. I sat in the passenger seat next to Kellin.

"So, Kel. Who all is playing this year?" I asked playing with my gay phone. A nokia flip phone. I've had it since I was in 6th grade. I've already graduated. "Well, first off. We're going to buy you a new phone. I know for a fact you want a new one since you're living with me now." My eyes got as big as the moon. "What?! I'm living with you now?!" I asked with a big smile. He nodded and I gulfed him in a hug. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" I yelled gently and kissed his cheek. He laughed, and kissed my forehead. "You're welcome. I know how you hate Michigan." I really did hate Michigan. It was too cold every month. Barely a summer, mostly a winter. I plugged my iPod into the iPod dock that they installed into their bus and played To Paint The Sky "The Ghost". "You must really like them." Jesse said and picked me up and sat me on his lap. "Oh my gosh, yes! Jamie's guitaring is so ohmygoddd." I exclaimed. I really did like To Paint The Sky. They were amazing. I loved all of their songs. Mostly "The Ghost" "Well, you're in for a treat." Gabe said smiling. "What would that be?" I asked looking at him with excitement in my eyes. "Hey look! We're at At&T." Kellin said and stopped the bus.

We walked into At&T and looked around at all the smart phones. "Hello, welcome to At&T. How may I help you?" One of the workers asked Kellin. 'Well, my sister here has a Nokia Flip phone from like the 6th grade. Well, we want to switch her to a smart phone." Kellin explained and handed him my phone. "Well, I haven't seen one of these in forever! Anyways, let's go see what you like." He said and walked over to mostly the iPhones. I never really did like the iPhone. I finally decided to the Nokia Lumia 900 in pink. "That one." I said pointing at the phone. "What colour?" He asked smiling. "Pink." He pulled out the phone, and walked over to the counter. "Would you like me to transfer all of your contacts, photos, etc onto the new phone?" He asked hooking it up to the computer. "Yes, please." Kellin answered for me. He nodded and put everything onto the new phone and gently handed it to me. "Thanks." I said and walked out the door.

"Alright, are you guys ready?" I asked and sat in the passenger seat playing with my new phone. I downloaded, facebook, twitter, wattpad, youtube, and a lot of games to keep myself busy during the shows. I can tell you now, Vans Warped Tour 2012 will be the best one ever...