The Wedding

Kellin's POV

Well, today is my baby sister's wedding. Well, she isn't a baby anymore. She's 21. But I still call her my baby sister. We're at the Los Angeles Church of God. Everyone is here. Mom, Papaw, Grandma, all our friends. "Kellin?" Juliet asked walking out of the small dressing room in the church to put her dress on.  "Yes?" I asked turning around. I've never seen her dress. Taylor and her went dress shopping. "How do I look?" She asked turning slowly in a circle. A tear fell from my cheek. "You look...beautiful. Dad would love to be here to see this." I whispered hugging her tightly. "Don't cry, Kel. I'll always be here with you. Even though your baby girl is getting married, I'm always going to be here. Is Katelynne here?" She asked drying a few of her tears as well. I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Yeah, and so is Copeland." I smiled and grabbed her bouquet of flowers. "Thanks." Juliet smiled and wrapped her arm around mine. "Ready?" She nodded gently and I put the veil over her face. "I love you, Juliet." I whispered and put the barrette Dad gave to her when she was 3. "I love you too, Kellin." We walked out of the dressing room and took our places behind the bridesmaids.

Juliet's POV

First, Samantha and Justin goes down the aisle. Then, Taylor and Gabe, Jessie and Jack, and then Kelci and Jesse, then baby Copeland in a wagon as the flower girl. Kellin on my left, holding onto my free hand. The music has started. It isn't a traditional wedding, I didn't have the "Here comes the Bride" playing. All My Heart and She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty played while I walked down the aisle. While the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down, She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty played. When I started to walk, All My Heart played. "You look amazing." Kellin whispered as I approached Vic.  Kellin let me go and hugged me. "I love you." He whispered gently. "I love you too." I whispered back and walked up to Vic. "You look beautiful." Vic whispered and held my hands. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the coming together of Victor Fuentes and Juliet Bostwick. If anyone rejects; speak now, or forever hold your peace." The Pastor said. No one spoke. "Alright. Now, Victor, repeat after me..." The Pastor began. "I Vic, take you, Juliet, to be my wife. To have and to hold. In sickness and in health. For richer or for poor. For better or for worse. Til death do us part." Vic said right after the Pastor said it. Tears formed in my eyes. I see him, my father. Standing beside Kellin. "I do." He whispered and smiled. "Juliet, repeat after me." The pastor said once again. "I Juliet, take you, Victor, to be my husband. To have and to hold. In sickness and in health. For richer or for poor. For better or for worse. Til death do us part." I repeated and smiled with tears slowly falling down my cheeks. "I do." Vic smiled and tightened his grip on my hands. "I now give you, Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes. You may now kiss the bride." The Pastor said. Vic lifted my veil and placed a gentle kiss on me. I wrapped my arms around him and whispered against his lips. "I love you." He smiled and whispered, "I love you too." We grabbed hands and walked out of the church.  

"Congrats!" Was all I heard the whole night. Once we got to the reception, Vic and I had our first dance as a married couple to All My Heart. Then, Kellin and I had our dance, Mother and I did as well. I danced with Vic's father, Mike, Jaime, and Tony. Tonight was absoluetely amazing. I wouldn't change it for the world. "I love you, Victor." I whispered against his shoulder during our last dance. "I love you, Juliet." He whispered back and kissed my shoulder.