Chapter 1

The rain ran down her forehead in a slow and steady stream leading down to her chin, each drop collected in a puddle below her. Her face was knotted with pain as she looked into the shattered mirror hanging lopsided on the stripped walls.

Taryn woke up frightened as she tried to think of what just happened she was sitting in her room, surrounded by her sparkly, gathered bedding. Her breathing was heavy and short breathed like she had gone running just a minute ago. “It was all a dream,” she kept repeating to herself, over and over again until she was softly whispering it faintly and dosing off. “BEEP BEEP BEEP,” her alarm clock flashed the numbers  4:15 it was time for her to get up and go for a morning jog to clear her mind off of whatever that was last night.

Taryn hopped into what she hoped were her running shorts and she snatched her t-shirt up before she flew down the stair to the hallway closet where she would find her tennis shoes. Her eyes were squinted while they adjusted to the faint light that the lamp provided. Taryn lived in a small-town, she could easily find her way back to her house and she didn’t have to worry about time because school doesn’t start until 7:45. She stepped outside and a cold, refreshing gush of air hit her face, her body followed seconds later. Taryn speed off she timed every breath just right so she wouldn’t be winded her mind started racing she didn’t know if what happened last night was just a nightmare or if it was real.

Should i continue i already have some written but if i continue its going to be a short story.....