Chapter 2

When Taryn got back to her house she looked at the clock she had been out jogging for 2 hours, it was almost 6. She got in the shower and she dressed in a baby blue collared high-low shirt with boyfriend jeans and tied her hair in a messy bun. When she got to school the halls were crowded as always but she kept her head down looking at her shoes, she clutched her binder and books in her arms.

”WHACK,” she was knocked off her feet her books and her binder were scattered across the hallway. The good thing is that the hallway was almost empty. The guy who bumped into her was helping her retrieve her things he introduced himself as Blake and handed her, her belongings and went into class.

Throughout the entire day she couldn’t help but think about the way Blake’s eyes were fluorescent green with gold flux’s in them, and the way his lips slightly slanted upwards when he talked, and the way his hair curled in a short mess forming a golden blanket on top of his head.

After school she was walking home when she saw Blake every inch of her body ached for her to go and talk to him, but she was too shy to even think about what she would say to him. Before she could turn away Taryn caught his eye and he ran over to her she looked down before he said something.

Blake grabbed her chin softly and directed her head to look at him. She tried not to get lost in his beautiful, warming eyes while he stood looking down at her. She broke the silence by saying “thank you……. You know for helping me with my stuff,” Blake replied smoothly,”Well I was distracted by you and accidently ran into you.”

Taryn threw head down bashfully, and grinned at the ground. She looked up and he never left, her cheeks turned bright red and he wouldn’t stop looking at her and smiling. Taryn thought his smile was nice, and that he looked like a star that feel from the sky and had landed right in front of her. Blake inhaled deeply and let out the words, “will you go on a date with me, Taryn.” she stopped in her tracks and stared deeply at him only for a moment before he mumbled something she thought to be “I knew you wouldn’t want to.”

Blake’s face was cast down so Taryn grabbed his chin gently and pulled his face to hers and whispered to him,” Blake…… I would love to.” They exchanged numbers and Blake reached down and hugged Taryn he was a good 5 inches taller than her so he had to lean down to her.