Chapter 3

When Taryn was home she ran upstairs and fell into her plush bed her canopy was lit up by her various twinkle lights around her room. She laid on her bed with a grin as big as the Cheshire cat‘s had been in Alice in Wonderland.

She changed into an old Mickey Mouse sweater and some yoga shorts and walked down stairs to go eat dinner. Every day it never failed her parents would always question her about what happened at school that day. She was prepared to tell them what happened about how a random guy bumped into her and how he asked her out after school. But the question didn’t come; she was confused had she done something, why was she being given the silent treatment?

When she was done with her chores around her house she went up stairs to her room and texted Blake,”So when is our date(:,” Taryn waited for a little bit and then she heard the buzz of her phone with his reply,”Look out your window.” Then she heard Clank! Clank!  She looked out the window to see his blanket of hair tamed, his eyes glowing, and Blake….. Looking ever so handsome down in her bushes. Taryn sent him a text back, “I’ll be right down!”  

As fast as she could she threw some jeans on and grabbed her favorite shirt and she rushed down the stairs she heard her heart beating ninety to nothing. She opened the door and shut it behind her, she slipped over to Blake and he swung her around while he embraced her in his gentle arms. Blake asked her if was ready, she nodded and Blake grabbed her hand and picked up the picnic basket that was on the ground and started running. Taryn still holding his hand ran after him, her hair was blowing wildly through the wind and intertwining itself together.

When they finally stopped running they stopped at a barn. The inside was covered with mason jars that had candles inside them and a table in the middle of everything. He escorted her to her seat and laid the desert down. Taryn & Blake enjoyed the night and exchanged thoughts about their classes.