(Request) I can't stop

Heyo! So I'm here with my first request from WaffleandGlichedandd. I hope you like it. Leave a comment below if you like me to write you something!😄 I'm always open to request.

Alicen was the total opposite of Delsin. She was a soft being, kind as can be. Delsin was loud, rough and aggressive. It shocked others to find out two completely different souls could have such a strong connection. But was it's strong enough? Ever since Delsin unlocked his conduit abilities... something changed in him. He was crueler. More mean towards others, like the power, changed him. For the worst. Maybe he was always like this. He just wore a facade but once he got the real thing, he showed his true colors. It was always a mystery to Alicen. She didn't get it, how in one moment he was a pure soul and the next he turned into a monster. A monster "Augustine created" Delsin tells her that, she notices the difference. Even in appearance wise, he was skinnier. His eyes held dark bags. There was this look he gave. Sheer hatred and disturbance. Alicen felt scared, unsafe around him.

It was a calm day in Puget Sound. Waters crashed along the shore with ease. The sun was hidden behind gray clouds and the air was still. Normal in rainy Seattle. Alicen could be seen toying with what looked like a piece of oak wood. She sat at a small metal bench in the fish cannery. It smelt awful but there wasn't anything you could about that. The girl messed with the wood for another 20 minutes or so until she heard a loud bang, her head snapped in the direction where it came from. Her orbs glanced over by the metal doors. Delsin stood there, his fist balled up as his face showed rage. You could tell he was mad. Alicen didn't know whether to confront him or just wait and let him cool off.

"Delsin. Are you okay?"

Alicen asked, her voice was gentle, sweet and soft. She stood up from her workspace, Delsin was tall, really tall. Alicen was short so the two always meet either looking down each other or looking up. His face seemed darker than usual. His face held intense shadows. Seemed like the darkness was taking over him slowly. He gritted his teeth, turning towards the smaller conduit.

"I'm great!"

He exclaimed. He really wasn't. He knew there was this thing inside of him, taking control. All he could hear in his head sometimes were constant calls for help and pleads. He glanced over at his girlfriend, she stood in a confused stance. Her body trembled. 

"Delsin, please tell me the truth!"

She raised her voice a bit, she was nervous about and for him. His brows knit together before changing his expression to anger.

"What do you mean? I'm fine, okay Alicen?!"

He snapped, soon to realize the fear and guilt Alicen had worn, her eyes seemed to sink down as her heartbeat steady but pounded harder. He instantly regretted it. He felt his heart sunk, his face softened as he shuffles towards the smaller conduit. Pulling her close to his chest, she could hear his heartbeat, each movement slower than the next. She stood there awkwardly before slowly hugging back. The two stood there, heart to heart. 

"I'm sorr-"

"I forgive you, just tell me whats wrong?"

The girl pleaded, her orbs were getting glossy. She was probably on the verge of crying. Delsin just sighed before pulling back, he held her beaten up hands with his soft tan ones. He clenched his jaw not knowing where to start.

"I uh...I've been having a rough time after Reggie died..."

Delsin went on to tell Alicen what exactly was wrong. She nodded slowly before standing above him, pulling his beanie covered head close. Kissing his forhead.

"Delsin no matter how bad you may turn out I will still love you, I won't ever hate you. I can't stop loving you."

He smirked before rising up, pulling the girl close, connecting their lips. They shared a passionate kiss.

Oh hey, sorry it took so damn long for the request. I promise it won't take as long for the others, I just got caught up. Especially since I had counseling today. Anyways enough about me. I hope you guys including Waffle ;) enjoyed this. It was my first request so please excuse how rusty it is.