7

2 weeks later
Elle's POV
So Noah is coming home in a week I am excited to see him he's coming home for Thanksgiving which I am helping Mrs. Flynn with the food. Today is Monday so on Thursday I will be cook the turkey and Friday Mrs.F will cook the rest.

Lee's POV
So Elle doesn't know that Noah is here right now. He is not supposed to be here for another week but he got out early so we're going to surprise Elle.

Noah's POV
So I got early I can't wait to surprise Shelly my mom knows and everyone Else knows but Shelly I am going in to the house now. Hope this goes well.

Elle's POV  
I heard someone open the door but I didn't look Because i didn't care who it was and plus I had my  headphones in. Someone tapped on my shoulder and it scared me I looked and I saw Noah. I froze then give them a hug and a kiss told him I missed him. I see Lee in the background smiling. But why? Lee why are  you smiling so big. Lee said he knew that Noah was coming. I went over to him and smacked him on the head he said that hurt Noah just laughed. Me and Noah went to his room and he stared to kiss me and then on to a make out session then you know what happens. 
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Hey guys I know it's short but I am tried. Sorry😥

-Emma