17

Hey guys sorry I have not write in a little while I am going to continue the story. Now let's get to the story

Elle's POV
I woke up to Paige screaming and I got up and feed her. I walked down the stairs and made breakfast for me and Paige  and wait for  Noah to wake up.

When Noah wakes up he see Elle making pancakes. She is wearing this

Noah was still in this boxers I told him to go get dressed and we would go shopping for a bit

Noah's POV

I woke up and seen Elle was not in bed so I went to the kitchen and said she was making food with Paige. She told me to get ready to leave. So I put on this

I really don't want to go shopping but in need a ring

I really don't want to go shopping but in need a ring. I am going to propose to Elle but I want to ask Lee for help on the ring. I will pick one up today but I will tell Shelly that I ask Lee if he wants to come.

Lee's POV
Noah asked me if I would go shopping with him and Elle. Which of course I said yes because I want to spend time with my niece and my best friend also the a**hat of a brother.

Elle's POV
As Noah and Lee came out to the car I was buckling in Paige. Then climbed into the front seat and we headed for the mall. Noah I said him and Lee are going to look around so me and Paige went to the baby department.

Noah's POV

I told Lee about the Proposal and he got so excited but he also gave me the talk " if you hurt my best friend I will kill you". Which did not Surprise me but I know I can beat the crap outm of him. When we got there I seen one I liked. It so pretty. It's ..........

Hey guys guess you will have to wait and find out what ring Noah finds in the next chapter.

-Emma