13

Elle's POV
I woke up to the smell of eggs,bacon and toast. Then I walked into the kitchen I seen Noah and Lee making breakfast. I gave Lee a hug and said good morning. Then I went over to Noah and gave him a hug and a kiss. After 3  waiting Lee gave me my food. But first I'm going up the stairs and headed to the bathroom and threw up. Noah was at the door asking if I was okay I said yes. He asked me if I should go to the doctor. I said no it's justmorning sickness. He got me some water and took me back to the kitchen. After we ate I went on a walk. I got to say it was hot out there. Then I took a shower the decided to watch a movie with Noah and Lee. We Watch transformers. And since Doctor said I can't feel my feet I have to watch movies all day.

Lee's POV

I feel bad for Elle yet is it in the house all day because she's pregnant I can't be on her feet she looks miserable.
I wonder what I can do to make her feel better. I know we'll play board games

Elle's POV

we want to play a board game so I decide to play Monopoly with the fam
We ask June and Matthew if they wanted play they said yes. Let the games begin.

Noah's POV
So far my mom is winning in monopoly it sucks to lose to her I'm in second Lee and Elle are tied and my dad is in last.My dad is really about it get bored games.

Lee's POV
So I won. Elle was mad that she did not win I think it's from pregnancy hormones because she's never like that.

Elle's POV
I got mad at a game that is not me. What is this baby doing to me? But I am just going to cool off and go to bed.
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
I know short story. Sorry

-Emma