10

Elle's POV
So in a couple days no I had to go back to Harvard. I am sad I don't want him to leave. I am lying in Noah's bed watching t.v when the door open and it was lee trying to scared Noah but he was not here he was at the store getting me food.

Lee
Where Noah?

Me
At the store. I told him to go get me food

Lee
Oh I wanted to scare him

Me
I know

Then Noah text me

Noah❤️
Hey I home

Me
Okay I am in the room

Then lee asked who I was texting I told him it's Noah he here. A moment later I heard Noah yell Shelly. So I came downstairs. As I went down the stairs Noah gives me my food. I say thank u and gave him a kiss. Man I love him I thought to myself. Then lee asked if I was ok I said yes.As I was eating I don't feel good maybe it is just a bug going around. I told Lee and Noah I was going do you lay back down because I don't feel good.when I woke up 2 hours later I threw up. I thought to myself could I be pregnant. Noah came in a said he was going to bed. So I went with him.

Next Day
Noah is leaving today. So we are going on a date we're going to see a movie

After the date(sorry)

Elle's POV
We went to see rampage it was awesome but I wish Noah could stay longer. We were in the middle of conversation when I had to throw up went to Bathroom  and puked Noah was  standing outside the door. Noah asked if I was alright. I said yes. He asked me if this has happened before I didn't wanna lie to him so I said yes.

Noah's POV
Shelley just puked and she saying it happened once or twice. I thinking that she might be pregnant but I am not sure. I thought we were being safe.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Is Elle pregnant.🤔
Find out what happens in the next chapter of The Kissing Booth Noah/ Elle.

-Emma