12. The Wand

•Carlos•
We showed up to Uma's boat right at noon.
"Finally!" Uma yelled to us from her ship.

"Let's get this party started, I swear I'm cold hearted. There's no negotiation! I'm not here for debatin', you need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face then," She motioned towards Ben who was extremely close to the end of the ship.
"Ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient.
I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks
You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart," She loves her arms in a way that signaled Ben being torn by the sharks as Harry moved him closer and closer to the end of the board.
When I saw Harry there it made me wonder where Sierra was and if she was okay.
"Now, let's all just be smart
Although for you that must be hard
You'll get your wand," Mal said waving her arm towards Uma,
"No one has to come to any harm
Don't try to intimidate
Your bark is much worse than your bite
Who's the baddest of them all?
I guess we're finding out tonight" She finished
"Let's go, bring it on
Better give us what we want
It's the wand for the crown
If you don't, it's going down," Uma and her goon squad sang as they danced around her ships deck.
"Let's go, make your move
Peace or war, it's up to you
Give him up and do it now
If you don't, it's going down," our group retaliated in song.
"We want the wand
Or else the king is gone
Your time is running out
You should really watch your mouth," Harry dangled a pocket watch in Ben's face and they threaten Ben again.
"Let's go, pound for pound," we sang as we punched our hands to show Uma we meant business.
"We're prepared to stand our ground
Put your swords up, put 'em up
It's going down!" Lonnie and I danced right behind Mal getting ready for any
"Oh, oh, oh, make the trade
Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank
Oh, oh, oh, make the trade
Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank" They sang as Uma banged her sword on the wood next to her.
"Ok, look, this is not a conversation
It's a do-or-die situation
If you don't give me back the king
I'll have no hesitation
I'll serve you right here
And I don't need a reservation
That way your whole pirate crew can have a demonstration
Release him now, and we can go our separate ways
Unless you wanna deal with me and the VKs," Mal rapped as she walked closer to meet Uma in the middle of the woood bridge.
"So that's your big speech, huh?
An empty ultimatum?" Uma taunted
I saw Sierra walk up next to Harry and he wrapped his arm around her waist, only I was supposed to do that, something is definitely wrong here.
She was even wearing some pirate outfit that didn't suit her personality but she still looked good.

"All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate himMatter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate himAnd if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate himAll it takes is one long look and I'll-" Sierra cut Harry off by pulling him back towards ...

Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him
And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him
All it takes is one long look and I'll-" Sierra cut Harry off by pulling him back towards her and Uma.
"Harry we get it, chill!" Sierra said as she looked directly at me and smirked.

"Let's go, bring it on
Better give us what we want
It's the wand for the crown
If you don't, it's going down" Sierra and Uma's crowd sang as swords crashed together and they danced around again.
"Let's go, make your move
Peace or war, it's up to you
Give him up and do it now
If you don't, it's going down" Mal started us off and we joined her in dancing and singing.
"Let's go, bring it on
Bring it on, it's going down
Time is running out
Bring it on, it's going down
Let's go, bring it on
Bring it on, it's going down
Time is running out
Bring it on, it's going down," Uma and her goons formed a clock with their swords and make it tick with one in the middle of the circle.
Harry and Sierra made Ben inch closer and closer towards the end of the plank.
Mal pulled out the 'wand' and started walking towards Uma.
"Hey! We don't have to choose, we don't have to light the fuse! Mal, whatever you do it's gonna be a lose-lose. There's gotta be a better way!" Ben sang out and then her turned to Uma, "Uma I promise I'll give you your chance, you'll have your say!" Ben tried reasoning with her.
"Silly king, you give me? You're gonna give me a chance? Well not a chance!" Uma sang out pointing her sword towards Ben and Harry and then she turned towards Mal who was holding the wand out to her.
"Hold up, too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive, we wanna see it work," Uma stayed with a smirk on her face.
"You always were quite the drama queen," Mal said probably trying to think up something that she'd believe.
"And nothing too big or else Ben is fish bait," Uma said waiting for the proof she desired.
In the corner of my eye I saw Dude walk out from the tunnel.
Mal turned and saw Dude and started a spell, "Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word!" She waved the wand and waited for him to say something, "Talk dog."
"Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude asked in a hushed tone.
Uma's crowd started cackling, "Give me the wand!" Uma demanded
"Give me Ben!" Mal returned still holding onto the wand.
"Harry, bring him over," Uma motioned got him to come over with the King.
Mal and Uma reached their hands out,
"Cut him lose Harry," Uma commanded
Harry sighed, "I never get to have any fun!" He reluctantly cut Ben out of his ropes. The wand was handed over to Mal and I knew it was only a matter of time before a fight broke out over the phony wand.