Chapter Eight: Lure (pt. 1)

The day had begun not long ago, and (Y/n) was just about to start walking to school. A few weeks earlier, Aizawa had started to allow
(Y/n) to walk to school alone. He knew the way to school, but today he didn't quite feel like walking to his usual destination.

He started his walk, but soon he felt eyes on the back of his skull. (Y/n) looked behind him, seeing no one. He let out a high pitched click, using echolocation. There was no one hiding, maybe he was just imagining things.

He continued to walk, still feeling the eyes lingering on him. He was four blocks from the school when another feeling took over him. The trees seemed more vibrant down this one particular road. There was this smell, it was unfamiliar, but he suddenly found himself yearning for it.

He felt warm. Not sick warm, but he felt comforted... what is this? It was like a rope was pulling him along like cattle— like a magnet pulling him away from his original destination. It was like (Y/n) was in a trance, he couldn't think for himself. All (Y/n) could do was follow the cable pulling him in. And that he did.

Aizawa strolled into class, glancing over the class for attendance. His eyes stopped at (Y/n)'s desk. Where had that knucklehead gone? He didn't faint on the way here, did he? That was also something that had started happening recently.

Luckily it had only happened when he was at home with Aizawa, but (Y/n) had recently started to faint due to malnutrition. His body was rejecting the food he would try to eat, and Aizawa could only guess that he needed to find a doctor because (Y/n) really did have an eating disorder.

If that was what had happened, where had he passed out? It could be anywhere between Aizawa's apartment and the school. If only he knew that wasn't what was going on.

The class was surprised, even during the USJ attack Aizawa had kept his professional composure— but suddenly a student was absent missing and he looked panicked. He got up and left the classroom, planning to get Present Mic or Midnight to watch the class.

The class started to get scared, what had happened? What was going on? Mr. Aizawa never acts like this.

Aizawa walked into the principal's office, requesting that someone else look over his class temporarily.

"May I ask why? You seem uneasy." Nedzu commented, noticing the teacher's extremely distressed expression.

"I have already informed you about how Kittim has gained the tendency to faint, sir. He walks to school on his own, and as much as I hate to say it, he's not smart enough yet to think about skipping class."  Aizawa stated. "I have reason to believe he passed out on the way here. That can and might cause numerous problems."

"I see... I suppose you could go, seeing as you are his legal guardian." Nedzu gave Aizawa permission, and he was out the door in a second.

(Ayyee! This Was 575 Words)

Extra:

"We have him, Master. Twice's duplicate of subject #4273f is a success. Even from this distance, the lure quirk is very effective."

(Make sure to tune in to the next chapter! Comment, vote, and point out any mistakes! The first arc may be coming to an end in the near future...)