Hi Everyone!

Hi guys!!!! I know I 've been a pretty bad author lately... I'm aware that the schedule never got back on track and I haven't updated in a while.

I'm working as fast as I can, I promise! It's just that I have a lot to do outside of Wattpad, and the next chapter is much longer than the other ones. Like, no joke, I haven't even gotten to the good part of the chapter and it's already 6000+ words.

And I know what you may be thinking, "Why not separate it into smaller chapters?"

Well... I thought of that, but this chapter does a LOT that I don't want to break up between chapters.

If you saw the message I posted on my board, then you may already know that the purpose of this is not only to further move along the story, but also to tie up plenty of loose ends. Another thing it does is explain some details that may have seen thrown in, but are actually important, such as what is "the orphanage" and the reason why, in this story at least, (Y/n)'s father became a villain in the first place; not to mention it goes into the strange thoughts (Y/n)'s has, and what actually caused them.

I hope you understand why I'm taking so long, and I hope to see you all when I finally get this out! Thanks for reading you guys!