Chapter Ten; End of Arc One: Lucid Dreams

After Aizawa had found (Y/n), he proceeded to scold the teen. He was upset and yelling, but Aizawa was more relieved than anything. He thought you had just left, he was afraid you wouldn't come back.

"But Aizawa," (Y/n) interrupted, "I don't understand what happened. One minute I was walking to school, and the next it was like I was being pulled in another direction."

"Listen (Y/n), at the moment I'm not concerned with why you're here— I'm just glad you're safe." Aizawa sighed. "Now, we need to head back to the school, you could at least show up for last period."

The walk back to U.A. was a bit awkward, to say the least. Aizawa had given (Y/n) his book bag back, and they didn't exactly have much to talk about. You'd think that (Y/n) would be grateful for being spared the opportunity to explain himself further, but the silence was killing him.

"I thought you passed out," Aizawa stated, trying to start conversation.

"Oh... Well, it's a good thing I didn't, right?" (Y/n) replied awkwardly.

"Yeah... Anyway, you're not allowed to walk to school alone anymore." Aizawa sighed as they finally reached the school gates.

(T I M E    S K I P)

Aizawa and (Y/n) walked through the door of their apartment, both a little grumpy from the time they spent at the school that day. Aizawa's legs were sore from running around the city, he was more tired than usual, and he forgot to assign the class homework. As for (Y/n), his classmates had fussed over him all day and wouldn't even give him time to breathe.

The duo took off their shoes and laid their bags by the door— collapsing on the couch not moments later. Aizawa let out an exasperated sigh, knowing he still had paperwork to catch up on. Coffee is my lifeline nowadays, I guess...

Having no homework, (Y/n) decided to quietly make his way upstairs, hoping to avoid dinner with Aizawa. Not that he wasn't a good cook, and he wasn't unpleasant to eat with, it's just... Aizawa had a tendency to glare at (Y/n) at the table now because of what happened a few days before (which is the reason the dining room smells like cereal).

"Where do you think you're going?" Aizawa asked as (Y/n) opened the door to his room.

"...Nowhere..?" the teen answered, seeming to ask more than tell.

"Get you're moody teenage äss back in here. You're helping me cook tonight." Aizawa stated, pleased with the nickname he came up with.

"Why? I don't know how to cook," (Y/n) protested, wanting to get out of this.

"Exactly," Aizawa countered, "Now get in here."

"Fine..." (Y/n) accepted defeat. "Can I at least take out my contacts and put my glasses on? These contacts are starting to irritate me."

Aizawa hummed a yes and began to set stuff out for dinner. (Y/n) took out his contacts and put on his glasses. He suddenly felt like he was being pulled again, but when he bumped into the door the trance was broken.

He walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Aizawa handed him a knife and told him to cut the vegetables.

(Y/n) looked at the knife, staring at his reflection in the polished metal. He then looked up to Aizawa, who was paying him no mind.

It would be so easy to-

"Can you pass me the bowl of duck?" Aizawa questioned.

"Sure, here," (Y/n) responded.

To what? What would I use a knife for other than cutting food? Oh well, maybe I'll remember some other time.

-

After cooking and eating dinner (which [Y/n] took more part in than usual), (Y/n) suddenly had a drop in energy. He walked over to the couch and tilted his head back, closing his eyes. It took a few minutes for him to fall asleep, but when he did his little nap wasn't as relaxing as he hoped it would be.

"(Y/n)..."

"Join us..."

"Dark..."

"This is a dream."

"Kill..."

"Why should I?"

"Son..."

"This isn't real!"

"Brother..."

"Miss..."

"Power..."

"Remix..."

"Remix what?"

"Villain..."

"Family..."

"Dad." (Y/n) jolted awake. What was that? What about my dad? I don't even know him...

(Y/n) looked around. It wasn't dark anymore, and there weren't people whispering to him, calling out for him. Son? Brother? He knew it was a dream, he knew very well that he was aware of the dream while he was having it. Yet I was totally out of control.

"Hey kid, you alright? You were murmuring some weird crap in your sleep." Aizawa said, walking into the living room.

"Really..?"

"Yeah, something about power, remixing some stuff..."

(This Was 1025 Words!)

(So I just want to thank you all for 1k+ reads! Like, oh my lord! I know there are so many other stories that are way more popular, but this is still a really big deal, so thank you all so much! Also, this marks the end of the first arc, so I'm going to be taking a little break so I can write ahead for the next. School is also starting for me this week, and I need to get school supplies and such. I'll try to publish some side chapters here and there like "Eat Your Cereal" to keep the boom alive, but my break won't be that long. Thanks for all the reads, comments, and votes everyone! Please stay tuned and in the meantime go check out my other book "The Sea of Guilt" and tell me what you think [#shamelessadvertising]! Bye for now, I'll update soon!)

Extra:

"Father, the quirk keeps being interrupted. We need to find another way to get him here,"

"Then do that, we cannot stop until we have him back."

"Yes, sir,"

"Have you at least delivered the message?"

"Yes and no. It got broken up, Twice's double was unstable— this quirk was harder to copy..."

"Some is better than none, but it still isn't enough. We need him back."