𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
_________________________

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩_________________________

Unknown

It has already been 9 years since that little boy whose I'm the gardian angel of, was born and assigned to me. He has grown so much since then but my opinion about him is still the same.

His parents named him Jeongguk which I personally find perfect for him, a really cute name for a super cute boy and even 10 years later, that adjective is still totally accurate. He's a cute and bubbly child that lives his life at 100%.

I'm just his gardian angel so all I care about is protecting him. So I shouldn't interfere in his life but sometimes, I wish I could talk to him just so that he knows that I'm here. I know that I should probably go see Master to ask him what I feel in my heart every time I come to watch over Jeongguk but I just feel like it's not a good idea. That if i tell him, i will never see Jeongguk again and that's not what I want.

His mother is way more loving toward her son than his father. She taught him about the beautiful things in life and I personally enjoy listening to her, telling ancient/classic tales and stories about her life. It's something that, even though I shouldn't interfere too much in their life, the human life, it just felt so right. Sometimes, she would look besides her son, where I was sitting but I'm not visible to the human vision, and I would feel like she's looking at me, as if she could see me there next to Jeongguk.

On the other side, there was his father who is a heartless man that looks like he doesn't feel anything. From what I've heard, he's a very powerful man in the underground world? I don't know what it is but it sounds lovely. He rarely shows love toward his son when there are people around but when they're alone, i can feel how much he loves Jeongguk. He always cares for his son at the right time like if he wants something from a store they walked by or when Jeongguk hurts himself in the garden, he would accept to buy him whatever he wanted or treat his wounds himself. Like I said, he's always there at the right time.

Jeongguk's parents are very different from each other but the rare times I would see them together, I could see how much feelings they held for each other and I found it beautiful. I also found myself wanting someone to look at me the same way Jeongguk's mother looked at his father and vice versa. I rapidly brushed away this feeling because it's not supposed to happen. I'm a guardian angel, my duty is only to protect the human that was assigned to me since his birth.

Today, it's a special day from what I've heard. I don't know what's so special about this day but I just hope it's nothing dangerous.

So, like always, Jeongguk's mother comes in his room to wake him up. Then he has to take a shower, then he goes back in his room to dress up and goes down stairs to eat breakfast with his mom.

"Jeongguk, today we're gonna go shopping for tonight's event, okay?" His mother asked him sweetly.

"Okay, mom!" He just responded smiling.

"You're growing so fast my little Jeonggukie, we already need to buy you new clothes." She said while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, Jeonggukie is a big boy now!" He exclaimed excitedly.

The day continued as Jeongguk and his mother got to the mall where they bought him a little tuxedo. They also bought some more casual clothes since, like his mom said, he grew up. At the same time, they took nice shoes and some accessories to complete the set of clothing for the night. After all the shopping was done, they came back home to get ready for the special event of the night. Apparently, they're going to eat there so they don't need to make dinner before.

—T I M E  S K I P—

Now, they were all ready. Jeongguk was waiting in the living room, wearing his cute little tuxedo and his fancy shoes.

His mother comes from her room not long after wearing a simple but beautiful red dress which brought out her curves just enough

Mr

Mr.Jeon was already in the car so they just went to the limousine and entered it before the engine starts and they were off to the event.

not edited