𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4

𝙐𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧
____________________________

  𝙐𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧____________________________

Jeongguk

A clicking sound made me look at the man. He was aiming his gun towards me and I couldn't do much because I was paralyzed and scared. I was petrified actually.

So I'm going to die today, this is it. This is the end. Even if I'm scared right now, i can't help but feel disappointed in myself, disappointed that I couldn't make my father proud of me.

"Go!" The man said to no one in particular. We then heard gunshots, a lot of them and screams coming from the mansion. I don't know what's happening but it's really scary. I don't want to be here, I want eomma, I don't want to be alone, please.

"N-no... eo-omma... p-please..."

"Huh! You want your mom, well you can go join her... in the other world!" He shouted, repositioning his gun to point it at my head.

Then, I just heard a dull sound and a blinding light that appeared at the speed of light and disappeared as soon as it appeared. All I could hear was a loud ringing in my ears, it was giving me a headache. I could still hear a voice but it was very weak, it was as if someone was panicking.

I had my hands over my ears to prevent any more sound to enter my eardrums. The pain was too unbearable. I started realizing that the man wearing a black coat had shot and I wasn't hurt. No pain except the one in my ears, but how? He missed me? No... how then.?.

I open my eyes that I had previously closed from not wanting to face my own death. What I saw was definitely not what I expected.

I saw a crimson red liquid dripping from... the air.. and the bullet was stuck exactly where it was bleeding. As if there was something or someone that blocked the bullet by taking it in their flesh. As if someone was watching us the whole time, like a guardian angel.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Cursed the man, panicking.

As I saw that the man's attention wasn't on me anymore, I took the opportunity to run out of the room, deciding not to care for the moment about the bizarre and traumatizing event that just took place.

I pushed the door open and ran past the man that brought me in there. He tried to catch me but tripped, probably because he was doing his shoe laces before I got out of the room. But still, I didn't care less, I just ran out of the small and dark hallway.

I speeded even more when I saw men with guns in their hands, pointing inside the mansion, ready to fire if someone moved. Inside, everyone was on the ground except for the bravest ones that brought a gun with them, because they always do.

I saw my mother, her long and beautiful red dress was stained with even darker red. Beside her was my father, standing straight like there was no danger but still tensed and holding a pistol to the man that was pointing his gun at him and my mother.

I wanted so bad to go by their side and protect them. I may be 9 years old but I know how fight. My dad taught me how to hold a gun and is still training me so my shots are more precise. But then, I saw my dad looking at me, he looked in my eyes, right through my soul with an emotion I never saw him having: fear. I got the message and tried to find myself a place to hide.

I saw that weird and creepy hut, an odd feeling was developing in my stomach as I look at it but I brush it off and ran toward it. I open the old wooden door by twisting the rusted metal lock and got inside. Turn out it was just where they put the gardening tools but it still gave me the creeps. I decide to sit until someone comes to find me.

I hear again gun shots and I can just imagine the worst. What if eomma and appa never come to find me? What if the men came to kill them and kill me afterward? I don't want to die, I want to live with eomma and appa. Please leave my eomma and appa alone. Please, let them go so they can find me, so we can come back home.

not edited

Sometimes,
I'm tired of life
But there's
always someone
To make me come back
to reality🥀

Yeet🤘✌️🤙

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 ➷➷➷➷➷

There's always this
Ugly purple car
In this parking lot
We pass by in my bus
To come back home,

It's like-
Why did you(owner) do that?
It's ugly
I love purple but thats just-
Huh...

Sorry, I'm a complaining bitch♥︎♥︎

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 ➷➷➷➷➷

The snow is melting
In my country
19/03/22

Where are you from?

Thank you for
actually reading this🙏❣️

Don't forget to like♥️
& comment💬

Have a good day

~🥀♥︎