𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤 : 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠

🥀🌑🥀

____________________________

Unknown

As far as I can remember, I've always been called unique and special. But not in the good way; in the darkest bad way that exists. I was born with black hair, black wings, a black aura, while all the others were white and bright, I was dark and engulfing everything around me into this darkness.

It wasn't my wish to be like that, I just want to complete my duty and finish what I was born for. Everyone thinks I was hit by a curse but even the people that believe that I'm not at fault are scared of me. The thing is, I could prove to all these people that I'm good and that they don't have to be scared of me, but what can I do when I'm scared of myself.

This darkness around me has no explanation, I'm just born with it but it's eating me alive. Our master said that there was a way to set me free from this curse but that I got to find it alone.

I was assigned to a human too but it was hard to get the permission from our master. Everybody though that my dark appearance was going to affect the human but it turned out it had no effect so I got assigned to a little boy that was born a bit more then half a year after me. When I first saw him, I though that he wasn't a human, I though that he was born in the wrong world and he belonged to ours. He was still only a newborn but I already liked having him as my human.

I just hope that, if he really sees me one day, he'll accept my SINGULARITY.

not edited