Chapter 7

I walked down the hall to Alex's dorm room, it was pretty quiet and empty, no one was walking the halls. I could sneak in undetected.

I hoped no one would see so I didn't get in trouble or anything. Curfew's at 9 and the opposite sex isn't allowed in your room after that. But no one was anywhere in sight.

I saw his room and his door was opened as promised. I felt relieved when I saw it and rushed to get inside before anyone unexpected came my way.

*knock knock*

Alex looked over to the door to see me in the doorway. I felt my stomach go nuts again when I saw him on his bed.

"He baby, come in and shut the door." He smirked at me and I did as he said. I closed the door behind me.

I looked around and didn't see another bed on the opposite side of the room.

"You don't have a roommate?" I asked walking over to his bed. We had done stuff in his car so I've never been in his room.

"No, I didn't get put with one, good thing to." He smirked at me again and I figured he was talking about us making a racket during special activities.

"Come cuddle with me." He said moving over and putting his arms out as if he wanted a hug.

I awkwardly moved closer to the edge of his bed, I moved the covers so I could cover up and got in the bed with him

I was so nervous that I could hear my heart beat in my ears and I could feel my pulse in my fingers.

He put his arms around me which caused me to move closer to him. He was warm and I felt cozy in the bed with him.

I sighed and relaxed into the soft fabric. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head, making me look up at him.

"You're so beautiful." He said softly. I blushed as I smiled like an idiot. He just knew how to make me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Thanks.." I said sheepishly and put my head into his chest.

We cuddled for awhile in silence. The only thing I could hear was his heartbeat and breathing. It soothed me and I felt as if I'd never get the strength to get up.

His tired voice eventually broke the stillness of the air.

"Are you asleep?" He questioned.

"No." I said as I moved my head from side to side just slightly.

"Are you tired?" He seemed a little worried that I might not want to go to bed yet when he seemed really tired.

"Yeah, I'm beat." I said moving a little bit closer to him and scooting down further into the blanket.

"Well I'll turn the light off and we'll get some sleep." He said rolling over to the lamp on his nightstand and turning it off, making a little clicking noise.

The room fell into darkness and Alex moved closer to me again. I turned onto my side to get more comfortable and he made arrangements to continue cuddling with my newly found position.

"Goodnight babe." He said into my hair as he pulled me closer to his warm chest.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams." I said smiling to myself before drifting into a deep sleep.

***

"Babe, it's time to get up."

I woke up to the sound of Alex's voice in my ear. I opened my eyes to see that the sun was shining and I was still in bed with Alex. Who was laying on his side beside me.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes to get the tiredness out of them.

"Early." He said while looking at me in a daze.

"Why so early?" I asked looking over at him.

"Because it's time for breakfast and we're going to IHOP." He said with a smile.

I was grateful for this news. I smiled and kissed him so fast he wasn't expecting it.

I love when I don't expect food and its just something that happens.

"Thank you baby." I said smiling at him again. It was amazing to know he thought I was worth this much trouble.

"C'mon, let's get dressed." He said pushing himself out of bed and walking over to his dresser.

"But I didn't bring any clothes.." I said embarrassed. I felt a little dumb not bringing any with me.

"No worries, you can have some of mine." He said smiling and pulling out a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Thanks." I said taking them from his hand.

I walked over to the corner and awkwardly took off my tank top to put his t-shirt on. I felt his eyes on me and I instantly felt self conscious about what he was thinking.

I pulled the shirt over my head and pulled it down to my waist. I looked behind me to see if he was still staring at me. He was.

He seemed embarrassed, "Sorry... I won't look if you don't want me to.." He looked in another direction.

I smiled and giggled at him. "It's okay you can look if you want to." I said before looking back to the corner. I mean even though I was self conscious I figured it'd be okay if he looked at me. We were dating so it wasn't a big deal if he got a peak. Taking a deep breath I pulled my shorts down. I was a little nervous because he's never seen me without pants on before.

As I grabbed the pants he gave me to wear, I felt his eyes on me again. I heard his feet on the floor, he was moving towards me. I felt my heart start to beat faster and faster. I froze when I heard his voice in my ear.

"Can I touch if I want to?" He asked and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I got a chill in my spine and a lump in my throat.

I was so nervous I could barely speak but I managed to mutter a "Yes."