Chapter Twenty

Hey guys! So I know Chapter Nineteen was really heartbreaking and I'm sorry about that but what's done is done.

Okay I have nothing else to say except enjoy Chapter Twenty.:)

---

>Scarlett's POV<

"What's your name?" The doctor asks me.

"Scarlett Pheobe Tomlinson." I answer. I look over at the boy who I first saw when I woke up. He's sitting in the corner with his head in his hands sobbing.

"What are your parents names?" The doctor asks which catches me off guard.

"Johannah and Dan."

"Any siblings?"

"Yes. I have an older brother named Louis."

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"When's your birthday?"

"August 19th."

"Okay. Now I'm going to show you some pictures of your friends and family. And you tell me if you remember them or not okay hun?" The doctor asks me. 

"Okay." I say as he grabs an IPad and unlocks it.

"Do you remember her?" The doctor asks. It's a girl with long light brown hair and blue eyes with a retainer." 

"No." I say. I really don't. She's very pretty.

"Okay. How about her?" He says pulling out another picture of a blonde haired girl with beautiful green eyes.

"Nope." I say. She's really pretty too.

"How about them?" The doctor says showing a picture of my mum, dad, and brother.

"Yes. That's My mum, dad, and brother Louis."

"How about him?" The doctor asks pulling out a picture of the boy I saw when I first woke up.

"That's him." I say pointing to the sobbing boy in the corner. I wonder what his problem is. He looks up at me. Hurt in his eyes like he just went through a break up... But worse.

"Do you know his name?" The doctor asks me.

"I'm sorry I don't."

"Okay..."

---

The doctor continues with the pictures and most of them I don't recodnize. Am I supposed to know these people? I wonder why I'm in a hospital? 

"Okay Mr and Mrs Tomlinson. Your daughter has Amnesia. She remembers all her education so she won't need any help with that but she's lost many of her memories. She doesn't remember any of her friends. Only some family members. You're going to need to help her regain her memory. It might come around but we're not certain it will ever come back. She won't need any special help. Maybe some occasional therapy might help her regain some of her memory but it may take months, maybe even years for your daughter to regain full memory of her past." The doctor says. Amnesia? No I never had amnesia. I don't know any of those people. 

The doctor excuses himself from the room leaving my mum, dad, Louis, and the curly haired boy. My whole family walks over to me and gives me a huge hug so we're all in a tight huddle. I look over my dad's shoulder and see the boy. Starring at me. His emerald green eyes red and puffy like he's been sobbing his heart out for hours.

We let go of the hug as Louis walks over to the curly haired lad. He helps him up and walks him over to me.

"Scarlett. This is Harry."