too lazy to think of a title shh

Henry's POV

I stood in the doorway and waved at Ralph as he left. Once he was out of sight, I closed the door and leant against it.

He liked me back..

I smiled to myself and headed upstairs. As I reached the top, I bumped into Peter, causing the pile of laundry he was holding to go flying and scatter everywhere. I glared at him for a moment, before smiling a little and walking into my room. I could tell he was pretty confused. I was too. Usually, I yell at him if he gets in my way. Guess I was too caught up in my own thoughts to be mad.

I wandered towards my bed and flopped on it. I stared at the ceiling for awhile before drifting off to sleep.

I awoke to the blaring sound of my alarm clock. I groaned, and blindly fumbled for it as I buried my face in my pillow. Eventually I knocked it off the table and it stopped beeping. The relief didn't last long though. Only a few minutes later, Peter waltzed in to give me one of his 'if you don't get up' speeches. He opened his mouth to speak, and I shot him an angry glare. Peter took this as a warning, and left promptly.

Knowing I'd only get yelled at by my parents soon, I groggily got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to change. I then dragged myself to the kitchen where I grabbed an energy bar and my bag before leaving. I shoved the bar in my pocket and slung my bag over my shoulder as I walked down the street.

>>TimeSkip to School<<

I took my time walking through the now empty halls of my school. I, of course, was late. Again. I got a few annoyed looks from passing teachers as I made my way to my classroom. I shoved the door open and casually approached my seat.

The teacher sighed. ''Late again, I see?''

''Yup.'' I replied, slouching a little in my chair.

''Detention in room 104 at break.'' They ordered, not bothering to look away from their desk.

I glanced at Ralph, who smiled at me. I returned the favour, before digging in my bag for my books.

At the end of class, Ralph and I walked out together. We headed towards room 104, or, the 'detention room' as students call it. As usual, it was empty. I sighed and walked to the back of the room, sitting in one of the chairs. Ralph lingered at the door for a moment, before coming to join me.

''Why'd you come in? I didn't think they gave you detention too.'' I said, tilting my head a little.

''Oh, uh.. They didn't. I just thought I'd keep you company, heh..'' He scratched the back of his head a little and looked away awkwardly. I smirked and kissed him on the cheek quickly, causing him to blush like mad. He glanced at me, and we smiled at each other.

I put my hand on his and we stayed like that for a few minutes until someone poked their head through the door. Thankfully, they couldn't see we were holding hands.

The person sighed, before flicking on the lights. ''I should've known it was you. Just get out.'' It was a male teacher, known for his strictness. More than happy to leave detention early, Ralph and I left immediately.

The halls were basically empty once again, everyone else was either in a classroom or outside. Thanks to this, we continued holding hands as we walked. We let go once we got outside, and headed towards the back of the school. It was quiet there, and teachers rarely checked it, so it was perfect. I sat down, and motioned for Ralph to join me. He did, and I wrapped my arm around him.

We stayed there until break ended, before walking to our next class.

Ralph's POV

I arrived to class with Henry. We sat at our desk and waited for the teacher. We'd just been cuddling, and honestly, I wish it didn't have to end. I sighed to myself and glanced up from the desk, to see Henry smiling at me. He winked at me, and I felt my face flush. Henry chuckled a little.

''Love ya.'' He smirked, before turning to the door when the teacher entered. The other students were too loud for anyone else to hear what he said, thank god.

The teacher hushed the class and began the lesson.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ew what a shit chapter lmao sorry writer's block sucks ;0

Honestly if anyone has any ideas then hmu cuz BOY am I struggling,,