1 - Early Morning Rush

Dotties POV
The sunlight came bursting into my room waking me up, with my hair and fur all messed up, i got out of bed and walked downstair.

"Morning Mum" I say yawning
"Morning Sweetie, Have a good sleep?"
My mother said making bacon and eggs for breakfast.
"I slept okay, Our new neighbours had me up most of the night tho" I said rubbing my eyes
"Well, How about some nice bacon and eggs to cheer you up?" my mum said with a cheeky smile.
"Sounds Delicious!" I sat down on the couch, and started flicking threw the channels.
"Dottie, maybe later on, after your school you could go and greet the new neighbours? I baked a chesecake for them" My mum said grabbing plates and putting the sizzling bacon on them.
"okay" I wasn't really paying attention, on the news there was someone talking about an 'Ultima Werewolf' i sat back and watched carefully.
"It was a teenage boy, he had a red hoodie on, with his hood up so i never say much, but his eyes turned red and he-" The Lady On Tv Stopped because my mum turned it off "MUUUUUUM" I yelled!
"BAAACON!" my mother yelled back, i sniffed the air, jumped off the couch and sat down at the table.
"Ready for your second year of highschool?" My mum said politely eating her breakfast.
"YUP" i said eating it like a wild wolf
"Finnished!" i ran upstair to get changed, i kept looking back at the clock, Because Me Daniel and Rylan usually met up before school.
I dashed downstairs grabbing my bag. "BYE MUM!" i yelled before smashing thru the window
"Bye sweetie! And what have i told you! WE HAVE A DOOR!"

~•End Of Chapter One•~