Friends Or Foe?

Dotties POV

There i saw, the red-headed boy Blaze, he stood there looking the community board "Oh, Blaze, wasnt expecting to see you here" i had this odd feeling about him, he just, showed out of the blue, and started talking to alpha daniel and rylan like they have been friends for years.

She turned around in shock "HUH? Oh, its you, the Detention girl" he said looking over at me "The 'Detention Girl' has a Name ya know!" i said with frustration "Im Just Pulling Your Tail Cutie..." Blaze said walking closer "DOTTIE!" i yelled stomping my foot "Allright! Dottie... Geez" Blaze said backing up "WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY FRIENDS AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled with tears forming in my eyes "What! No, its just-" Blaze mumbled "JUST WHAT!" I yelled with tears "GO ON! TELL ME WHAT! WHY YOUR TALING MY FRIENDS AWAY FROM ME! WHY YOU HAVE A CLOSE CONNECTING WITH ALPHA! WHY DANIEL AND RYLAN THINK YOUR SO AMAZING!!!"
I yelled once more "What makes you think this?" Blaze said with concern on his face "I saw you sitting with them at lunch, i saw the way they all looked at you...I saw, that you guys where more than Not Alone Buddies...You guys where..." I had tears streaming down my face "Dottie... I..." Blaze came up to me hugging me tight.
I stayed silent, "i should be home by now, so, bye Blaze" i dashed out of the school grounds and ran home, i quickly wiped the tears away from my face as i neard my house, then i remembered my mother wanted me to day hello to my new neighbours, so i ran home.

"Mum, im going to see the new neighbours, you said you baked them some cheesecake?" i said putting my bag on the table.
"Yes i did, its in the fridge cooling off" My mother said sitting on the couch watching a series called 'diaries' on Netflix.

So i opened the fridge, grabbed the cheesecake and walked next door.
'Gah, i hope its bot a crazy old guy, or a crazy CAT lady! I allways sneeze when im around cats or kittens!' i thought to myself then the door opened...
"Hi Im Your New Neighbour and-" I stopped talking as i saw who stood there...

~•End Of Chapter Five•~

Well That Was Cringe! Tears out of the middle of no where xD
So i wrote this book a while back.
And now this is the last pre-written chapter, So from now on the chapter might be a bit longer and might make a bit more sence and have more Daze instead of Eitte? Idk how to say Dottie x Ein ship name...
But yea! I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter!
Chaw!
Words - 466