3 - Operation Detention

Dottie's POV
I ran over to Daniel Rylan and Alpha "GUYS I-" i stopped to see another male werewolf standing talking with them "Oh Dottie! I would like you to meet-" I cut Alpha off "Hello, But Guys i need your help to get into detention after school!" i said as they all looked shocked "Why Dottie, Your so good at classes, never gotten into any trouble, this could ruin your reputation!" Rylan said worried, i paused for a minute... "Its Worth it" i mumbled "Why exactly do you want to get into detention?" The Male Werewolf asked "ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I blushed hard.
"Anyway Dottie, this Guy Is Awesome! His Name Is-" the male werewolf cut Daniel off, shaking my hand "Blaze, My Names Blaze, and Your Dottie, Correct?" the male werewolf interduced timeself
"Yes" i said looking closely at the scratches and scars on this face and arm "You look like a tough guy, how do i get into detection" i asked 'Blaze' "Heh, Well Cutie, Human hate it when we break stuff, so" Blaze Said Hinting for me to break windows "THANK YOU BLAZE!" I hugged him tight, i saw slight blush on his face "BYE NOW!" I ran off with an idea.

During the lunch hour i was running around smashing windows, after a while, i was caught "SO YOUR THE ONE THATS BEEN COSTING US MONEY! DETENTION!" i was lead to the detention, to be alone with the new werewolf boy...

Waw... Oki these chapters r rlly short!
But idc... Cx
I wrote this a while ago, and im just copy and pasting it into this book! Ive only done 5 chapters, so past chapter five you might see longer chapters!
Cya