What Did I Ever Do To You?

(Please Not That I Had The Neighbor All Planned Out, Before People Started Reading! **SO CLOSE TO 100 READS!**

Dottie's POV
"Ein?!?!!" I Yelled At The Top Of My Lungs. So He Was My Neighbor That Kept Me Up All Night, Making Me Fail My Math Test!!!
"Dottie? What Are You Doing Here?" Ein Asked Looking At The Cake Box I Held "I'm Your Neighbor!" I Said Pointing over to my house, still holding the box.
"Really? I Had No Idea You Lived Near Here!" He Sounded Happy, I Wasn't Tho... HE KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT LISTENING TO P!ATD! (I Mean I Dont Blame Him, They R Good)
"Anyway Take This i gotta go" i shoved the cake box into his hands and made a run for it.
'Darn I Should Had Never Of Pointed To My House! Now he knows where i live!' i thought to myself as i ran.

"Mum i'm Home" I Said Taking Off My Shoes, i really wanted a Hot Chocolate and some cookies.
I looked out all the ingredients, but we never had any milk...
"Mum, i'm going round to get some Milk and cookies ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
You want anything else?" I Said Hopping up and down trying to get my shoes on "Maybe Some Cake? ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) I got Really Hungry While Baking That Cake For The Neighbours!" She Chuckled, i smiled at her than walked out the door.

There was a little Corner Shop And Few Streets down from my house when i got there i grabbed a basket, knowing me, i will probably end up picking up a million other things.
'Let's See... Milk, yup! Cake? Yus~ oh, and cookies! Okay lets see' I Scanned the store, looking for my favorite... Then i spotted then! Oreo's! Of cours werewolf friendly ones! Theu where called Woleo's! I bolted for the box until i ran into someone.
"Sor- WAIT! Actually! Not sorry!" I Yelled At Blaze, Why Was He Here? Oh my irean, please tell me he isnt another one of my neighbors to!!!
"Sorry..." Blaze still sat there on the floor, holding his head looking at the box, he held in his hand.
"You Wanted This?" He Asked Getting Up and holding it out to me
"Yes" I said snatching it out his hand
I feel his upset feeling staring at me as i walketd away to the check-out.
"That'll be 15.46 Please" 'Heh, Guess i picked up more than i thought...' I gave her a twenty pound note and she gave me the change.
As i was walking back i heard someone yell my name, i ignored it... Because it was Blaze
"Dottie! What did i ever do to you! I'm sorry allright! Please just... Gimme another chance!" I stopped in my tracks "Why?" i asked with no emotion "Because.... I want more friends... And i'm sorry for 'Stealing' yours" Those words hit me... I was harsh for no reason to him wasn't i? "Blaze... It's just i wirked very hard to get rid of a reputation... Very! Hard... And to have someone else there.. Was new to me... I don't trust most people... Especially werewolves..." I Stopped as i realised how much i had said to him, "Um... The milk needs to be in the fridge..." i ran home as fast as i could
...
Once i got home i felt like a nice hot chocolate... I got out all the ingredients, and snacked on an oreo.
Just then i got a text...

Ooohhh oreo cookies!
My favorite~

I stood there starinf at my phone...
WHO IS THIS?
How do they know what im doing?

I scanned the room, looking for ANYWAY people could know...

I yt rned back to my phone as another message popped up.

Don't tell mama...
Thats if...
Shes still around...

I ran Upstairs and checked the whole house she was no where to be seen! "MUM!" I yelled at the top of my lungs... I fell to the floor crying
"hunny! Are you alright!" i looked up to see my mum coming down the attic ladders.
'Phew!'

Don't tell mama...
Or she won't be with us for much longer...

"i'm fine... Just um... I got you some cake!"

A/n
Liking the plot twist?
Yea idk
But i hope you enjoyed!
Also gonna need a new cover
Can anyone do that?
Idk how ill get it
Maybe put it on a book and ill screetn shoot it?
Idk oki bai

Words - 744