Mrs. Bell

I think I'm probably going to start updating this fic once a week on thursdays because I have nothing going on on Thursdays :P

________________________________________

     Jim had everything planned out. He knew how he was going to get rid of this Mrs. Bell lady without killing her. first, so that Sebastian wouldn't be too heartbroken, he would tell the boy a lie about Mrs. Bell, make her sound vicious, and then he would have her transferred to another school, so that Sebastian couldn't figure out the lie. Jim felt no remorse, this would only be the beginning of many lies that Jim would tell his tiger over the years. and they would serve to turn Sebastian into the perfect right hand man, the perfect soldier among the living.

    He and Sebastian were out strolling London, Jim had given Sebastian some money for fish 'n chips, which the boy was munching on happily. He would never understand why Sebastian liked the greasy, disgusting fast food so much. He assumed it was because Sebastian burned a lot more calories than the normal 6 year old did, as he had already started taking junior boxing classes. That pleased Jim greatly.

     They found an empty bench to sit on, and Jim sat down with Sebastian, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Sebastian... there's something you have to know about Mrs. Bell." Jim made his voice quiet and sympathetic for the boy.

     Sebastian had been in mid-chomp on a vinegar soaked chip when he heard Mrs. Bell's name. He frowned, not liking the way Jim was saying that. "There is...?"

     Jim nodded gravely, rubbing Sebastian's shoulder with a sigh. "Mrs. Bell is a very bad person. She used to teach at a private school, and she has two very posh children of her own. She hates orphans, and people who support the less fortunate. She's very greedy and she's been using you so that she can get money from the orphanage."

     Sebastian's eyes widened and they started to water slightly.

     "Oh..." He sniffled and set his food down. Jim was right all along. Talking to people was a bad thing, people could never be trusted.

     Jim sighed and ruffled Sebastian's hair back, which looked very odd to anyone who couldn't see Jim.

     "I tried to warn you, Tiger, I really did." He knew Sebastian would not try and talk to anyone now, again.

     "I still have you, and that's all that matters..." Sebastian hugged Jim tightly and pressed his face against his burgundy suit jacket.

     Jim nodded and once again smoothed Sebastian's hair back.

     "Yes you do, and that's all that matters."

     "I love you Jimmy."

"... indeed, Tiger."