6

Seriyah

'Okay, thank you Mr

'Okay, thank you Mr. Williams' I said to my boss as we left out the conference room.

'That was so boring.' Jade moaned as she walked besides me.

'I know, I swear he could speak for the whole year. I'm done with his meetings.' I said rolling my eyes. We just came out of a 2 hour long meeting talking about basically nothing. I was tired as hell and it was
only 3pm meaning I had another 2 hours left here.

I still had work to do but I was honestly tired. I was thinking to go take a nap first.

I sighed as I pulled my chair closer to my computer desk staring blankly. I picked up my phone checking my texts.

Ricky:
Wanna go out for lunch tomorrow?
2:50pm

Jade:
Link: Wedding Goals and Advice — Girlchat Weekly News.
1:18pm

Bro:
U wanna watch your favourite niece ????
1:15pm

I shook my head reading jades as I laughed. Instead of concentrating on the meeting she was sending me wedding blogs. I am so done with her I laughed. I decided on replying to Aaron first since it was about my baby Alyssa.

Me:
Depends, Why 👀
Delivered 2:59pm

Bro:
Because init.. she misses you
Read 3:01pm

Me:
Why don't I believe you? 🤔
Delivered 3:01pm

Bro:
I duno just watch her plz 😡
Read 3:01pm

Me:
Kmt
Delivered 3:02pm

Bro:
So I can fuck your sister in peace. 🤷🏾‍♀️
I'll pay you 1k?
Plzzzzzzz
Read 3:03pm

Me:
You make me sick 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 but okay and you don't have to pay me.
Delivered 3:03pm

Bro:
Safeeeeee sis 😉
And shut up I do what I want.
Read 3:04pm

I cringed and shook my head deciding to not even reply. He wouldn't take no for answer and probably would've cussed me out. All these years and Aaron ain't changed a bit. If anything I think he's funnier than he was before. Him and Monae were the cutest couple. I stan for their relationship. Those are my peoples for life.

There was a light knock at my door and I knew it could only be one person.

'Come in Jade,' I said laughing to myself. Jade bounced in with this container wrapped in foil  and a bunch of magazines and books.