28

MJ
ONE MONTH LATER

'I should say what?' I said laughing into the phone pausing my fifa 18 game on the PlayStation

'When you next see jade, you need to tell her you're in the process of moving house,' Izzy said to me.

'You couldn't think of a better lie,' I said still laughing.

'Bro she put me on the spot. I was completely caught off guard, then I saw a moving truck so that's the first thing that came to my head.' He replied and sighed.

I never would've thought Izzy would be the hoe nigga of the group. It's mad how the roles have reversed. I used to be the one teasing him non stop bout having a girl and being in love. and now I'm the one in love. Madness.

'You my friend, are done out here,' I told him shaking my head. 'Did she believe you?'

'Yeah, she ain't question it.' He said.

'Wow.' I said thinking. It's mad he was lying to his new girl but it weren't my business. I gotta let bro do him.

'I can't wait to see what happens when they both find out.' I laughed. He never learnt from his mistakes. Hiding a child from someone is a big thing and he's been doing it for some months. My boy is a legend in this fuck boy game.

'Fuck you wasteman.' He spat back. 'What you even doing today? You still up Amina's ass?' He responded cheekily.

'Damn right.' I said a matter of factly. I was more than happy we were officially together now. It was about time and we've been good all this time. I don't do no cheating or nothing like that. I might flirt but it's harmless. Amina is the only woman I want.

'Pathetic.' He chuckled. 'But hear this,Ashley's FaceTiming me so it's probably about Aiden. I'm gonna shout you later,' Izzy said quickly.

'Safe Bro,' I said and hung up. Reaching over to plugged my phone to charge and grabbed the tv remote. I was about to watch some tv, I had already lost the fifa match anyways.

The door flung open and In came Amina in her hospital uniform, and glasses on. She looked like a sexy ass nerd whenever she wore her glasses, it was a turn on. I tore my eyes away from her face and into her hands where I saw she was holding a big bag of KFC.

'Hi baby.' She said smiling at me. 'I can't be bothered to cook today, so you'll have to eat this for now, 'm tired,' she said and flung herself on the sofa next to me.

'Where's my kiss?' I said Pulling her closer to me, and kissing her lips softly before leaning over her to grab the bag of KFC.

'Thank you anyway,' I said and smiled.

She grabbed the remote from me and changed the channel. I couldn't be bothered to argue with her because all I could think about was how many pieces of chicken I should take.