12

Seriyah

I pulled up to the club a bit early with Tre because he wanted to set up a few things before tonight's celebrity performance

I pulled up to the club a bit early with Tre because he wanted to set up a few things before tonight's celebrity performance. I rarely ever came to Tre's club. Clubbing was never really my scene to be fair and now i felt Like i was way pass this 'clubbing scene'. Plus he always had 21 year olds living there best life in here and every time I come here one of them try to speak to me. I had no business in this club nor in the rest. Only when I had to support my man.

But today I was only here tonight because Ella Mai was coming, and she's one of my favourite artists ever. Her music is too real, I love it. I was never missing this.

Stepping in the club I saw a few of his bartenders prepping the bars and laughing amongst themselves as they stared at Tre. He's not even all that for starters.

'Hey boss,' one of them said turning to him with this huge grin on her face.

'What's up Destiny.' He said blankly as he he held my hand behind him. She opened her mouth to say something else until Tre pulled my hand and I moved from behind to make my presence known. The girl instantly closed her mouth and smiled at me them quickly turned around.

Tre looked at me with this sad look on his face.
'I don't care Tre,' I replied rolling my eyes and waking towards his office.it was the honest truth, I didn't care about them. I could easily be petty and put people out of a job and replace them. Tre would definitely listen to me, so that's why none of these girls could even get me worked up. Plus, no point firing girls and hiring new ones that would probably find him attractive too.

And let's look at the bigger picture here, tre had changed so much over the past 4 years and I literally knew he wouldn't allow  none of this girls to break what we had. We're happier than ever right now.

Entering his office, I flung myself on the sofa opposite his desk and watched him as he sat behind the computer. He looked so sexy when he was focused. Swinging him working was always a turn on for me.

I was so proud of him and all he had accomplished over the years. He's literally making millions now. I think back to when we was younger, and we'd get high and just talk about the future in his house. He wanted to be successful and rich, and here we were living that exact successful lifestyle we'd talked about. I couldn't ask for anything more.

'You're a weirdo, I can feel you staring at me' he said breaking me out of thoughts. His eyes were fixated on the computer but he was smirking as he sat there.

'Oh please.' I said laughing. I was about to get up until the door was flung open.

'Damn, you can't knock?' He asked as he leaned back in his chair.