24

Tre

'Hey babyyyyyyy

'Hey babyyyyyyy.' Seriyah basically shouted through the phone once she picked up the FaceTime.

'Wassup boo, you good?' I said smiling back at her. I always missed her bad when I had to go away for business.

'I'm good, I miss you though.' She pouted.

'I know, I miss you too. Imma be back in 2 days though.' I said laying back on the bed and staring at her. She had the phone propped up on the drawer as she moved around the room popping into the screen every now then.

'I can't wait.' She said smiling happily like a child.

'Me either. I want you waiting for me naked in bed with that pussy wet so we can just get straight to the business.' I said biting my lip but I was being dead serious.

'Bye Tre, you're crazy.' She said picking up the phone blushing.

'You know I'm being serious.'

'I heard you, we'll see.' She said smiling back at you. We've been having phone sex these last couple days so the sexual tension we had right now was crazy. I couldn't wait to be in her.

'Don't play with me Ri.' I said shaking my head.

'I'm not, I said I got you.' She laughed. 'Do you like my onesie though?' She said flipping the camera as she Stood in the bathroom posing. I smiled as I took a screenshot of her. My baby looked sexy.

'Yeah you look sexy

'Yeah you look sexy.' I complimented as she began posing and turning around to show her bum. I swear she was teasing me. 'Why you got make up on, where you going?' I said slyly jealous, she looked too good to be going out without me.

'I'm going to the cinema with jade then going to Monae's. I'm staying with her tonight she seems a little sad.' She said as she packed her bag.

I nodded my head knowing why she was upset but it weren't my business to talk on them two. They'd sort it out soon anyways.

'Why you lying down though? I thought you had some club to go to?'

'I do, I just wanna concentrate on talking to you though.'