Last time

Chris pov- she was walking closer and I could do was think about the last time I saw her.

~~~~~~FLASH BACK TO 6 YEARS AGO~~~~~~~

( Chris would be 17)

Chris pov- Damm was she stunning ,and she was always. I could help but be nervous about why she wanted to meet out her this is where I asked her to be my girlfriend. Shit Chris she's getting closer don't be nervous Maybe she just wants to talk or tell u she's dumping Ur sorry ass, no no she wouldn't do that would she, uggg shit she her , ugh think Chris think, speak u idiot Speak. "uggg w-what's up I- I mean hi ,hi " Wow Chris that was sooo smooth. "umm hey I guess. I wanted to talk with you a little is that ok." Her voice worried me I could tell she had been crying she didn't give me hug or kiss when she came up so this is probably going to be bad. "sure baby what's wrong?" I tried to give her a hug but she backed away and I knew then my heart was going to be broken "Chris we have been dating for a year and I just.. it's ... just ... I'm" I couldn't help it. I started to get tear-eyed "Darlin please what ever it is we can work it out Ur the only one I want. I knew the first time I met u that you were the one. we have been through so much please don't say it." At this point I was crying my eyes out and I know she was too " Chris I can't any more.... good bye" she walked closer and kissed my cheek and walked away. I just say their that night trying to think what the hell I did wrong. I didn't presser her or any thing , did I, no I wouldn't . Did I not lover her enough, did I not tell her that enough. Shit Chris way to go u didn't even try to fix it you just let her walk away. "IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!" at this point I was just pissed that I didn't do any thing to get her to give me another chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~~~~~~~

Chris pov- shit shes getting closer say something "ummm h-h-hey hi um hi" she just chuckled at me.Wow way to go again do you not know hot to speak Chris "Well I can see your still struggling with your English" she walked closer and I just kinda stood their in aww. she was so beautiful what did I do wrong to make her leave?"ummm do you want a hug or ummm a photo or ummm"i was so nervous around her and I don't know why it was 6 years ago when I saw her last. "I would love a hug" I just blushed and prayed she didn't see. we took a photo and I singed her photo and she took out her phone and asked if he's could get another pic so I said why not. "Umm hey sam" God I hope she doesn't think I'm weird cuz I still know her name "wow u remember me. I thought after u went big you would totally forget about me"she was just blushing so she looked down. I walked a little closer to her and pulled her head you with my thump and index finger "Honey how could I forget the girl that left my heart in pieces." she looked up at me and smiled a little. "Chris I'm so sorry I just ..." "sweetheart don't be sorry it's ok. If you didn't do what you did I don't think I would be where I am now." she backed away after I said that and I thought I said something wrong. "sam if I said anything wrong it's ..."No you did t say anything wrong..... thinks for the pic and photo" she just walked away like last time but I wasn't about to let that happen "SAM WAIT" "Yea" God I was so nervous around her "umm would I mean could I umm. Have Ur number maybe" omg please say yes please "Chris I loved you but we are both adults and have two different life's I don't see this working.... I'm sorry ... goodbye" i just watched her walk away again. her beautiful brown hair blowing in the wind. Wow all I can say is what an idiot I mean again chris you let her walk away again. All of the meet and greets were over so I just walked back to the bus. "hey Man U ok" "yea sure" I didn't really want to talk just sleep "I'm gonna sleep" "ok but when you wake up we are gonna talk about that girl" I just have him a glair."whatever I don't care anymore" "night chris" I didn't say any thing to him I was still pissed at my self I went to my bunk and as soon as my head hit the pillow,i fell asleep.

(A/N sorry just a filling chapter after the flash back more to come)