Chapter 2. I'm caught Up

Pic of Aniyece in the side>>

Please Leave FeedBack

****************************************

(Anyiece's POV)

I stood at the door of Lamont's condo. I rung the door bell and waited for him to come. He opened the door, he was shirtless and had black sweat pants on with a pair of Adidas sandals. He leaned against the door frame with a smirk on his face.

" What Nigga " I said returning a smirk back to him.  He stood up and pulled me in the house by my arm and closed the door behind us. "Why did you call me over here. And this betta be important" before I knew it I was against the wall with my arms above my head. He put his forehead to mine and looked me in my eyes. I knew something was up, and it wasn't good.

" baby girl you know I love you right? " I nodded my head " And you know I would never mean to do anything to hurt you either" I pushed my self off the wall and slowly brought my arms back down.

" what's going on Lamont ?" I stared him straight in the eyes waiting for his response.  He put one arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. 

" You know I hassle out here.  I got people on my back, people got it out for me cause I'm Q's son. Baby I got to get out a here.  I gotta go, I can't stay its to dangerous and I would never be able to live knowing that something done happened to you in the process. " I pushed away from him and just stood there never braking eye contact, I could feel the anger come over me.

" what the fuck are you saying ? You're leaving me... ? No Lamont you're not leaving me I'm not gonna let that happen. ? " my voice was loud and stern. He reached out to grab me but I moved back.  " We aren't even together, Nothing would happen to me if you stay"

He just stood there and looked at me. " bae I have to go... I'll come back for you tho I don't know when but I will and by then everything would be fine. I promise"

" Nothing will be the same Lamont,  why can't you snap out of your little fantasy world.  We live in a fucked up place, you always think things are going to turn out good but if you leave for god knows how long nothing will be the same.."

" I know this is fu-" I cut him off by pounding on his chest and shaking my head with tears flowing out of my eyes. He tried to stop me by grabbing my arms, but I let all my anger out into those punches.

"You can't leave Lamont you just can't. I'm nothing with out you. why are you doing this" I continued to pound on his chest. Then I just stopped, I realized now that I wasn't living life with out Lamont here and for him to leave me... I'll be dead on the inside again. " You promised Lamont, You promised me that you'll never leave me " my voice was a little over a whisper and throat was dry and my tears were hot.

"I'm not doing this to hurt you An.. I'm doing this to protect the both of us. " he moved closer to me " I'll be back for you, and when I'm back I'll take you away from this place, we'll be worry free" My head was down because I couldn't bare to look at him.

my phone started ringing I took it out the back pocket of my shorts. " hello"

" Anyiece bring your ass home, I didn't tell you that you can leave the fuckin house. You got it coming when you get home. " I could hear the rage in my Father's voice

"I-I I was just going for a walk" I looked up at Lamont who was looking at the phone angerly.

"I don't give a Fuck what you was doing" At that Lamont snatched the phone out my hand it hung it up. I looked at him in shock.

"Why would you do that? He's going to kill me" I snatched my phone back from him.

"I don't like how he was talking to you. That Niggas gonna get what he deserves one day.. even if I'm the one that has to give it to him" I was done with the conversation and I turned to walk away.

He grabbed my arm pulling me back "Please dont be mad Ani. Do you think I wanna go. I'm trying to help the both of us and you're making this shit pretty hard to do. I don't want to leave you Ani but I have to. Why the fuck are you giving me a hard time ?" I Looked at him snatched my body from his grip and  Stormed out his house slamming the door behind me

"Fuck him" I said to myself making my way to my house. It wasnt far away just a couple of blocks away. I looked back to see if he was following me, he wasn't. inside I wanted him to run after me and tell me that he was just joking and he isnt going anywhere, but it never happened.

~Flash Back~

I was sitting on the bench of a park near my house. Lamont was playing basketball with some other niggas that was at the court. I was writing in my notebook, I do everytime i get a chance. Since I don't like telling people how i fell and i dont let people in, I write how i fell on paper. It calms me down.... It lets me get the emotions out. 

Lamont walks over tome all sweaty with his body drenched in sweat. "Hey An" He took the water bottle that was on the bench next to me "what you writing" I put my pen down and looked at him.

"Its called acid, wanna read it?" I offered him the book and it took it without hesitaion, and sat down nex to me then he started to read it. 

" i’m not good at talking loud enough and my words all seem to run together and sometimes what i say  doesn’t make a bit of sense and i’m good at ignoring the best people and lying in bed for too long because god knows i don’t sleep i’m good at forgetting to eat because i’m too busy worrying about how cold my hands are or what i’ll say to the next person i come across i’ll always need a reminder that you don’t hate me and i’ll always be trying to find a boy who tastes better than the acid in my throat I think I found him i wish that sour taste would go away but it won’t and i don’t know what to do in this body anymore"  He put the book on his lap and and looked at me "Damn Ani... I wish you would talk to me like how you write on paper." 

I put my head down and start playing with my fingers, he took both my hands and held them in his. "Baby Girl, what are you scared of? You know imma always be here, you can open up to me. Im not going no where, ill never leave you" He pulled me into a hug and at that I felt the Comfort and secerity that i've been waiting for for the past 11 years. 

~End of Flash Back~

Now I know for a fact that I can't believe what anyone says because my life is full of  missguided dreams, Lies and the worst of them all.... Broken Promises.

I Anyiece Elsa Clark vow to never EVER let anyone in. I will do everything on my own, I don't nobody to do shit for me. Cause now... I'm on my fuck everyone and do me status.

****************************************

I'm not editing so if there are mistakes i'm sorry about that

But vote and please leave feed back