Chapter 4

"Its okay Rose, You will be with me." Peniel starred at me with puppy eyes. How could i say no to that face? "Please, Rose? I promise everything will be okay." He started to beg. "Okay, but only for a little while." i sighed.

"Peniel, I- ," is the only thing i got out of my mouth before the doctor opened the door. "Am i interupting something?" he asked. "Not at all, Peniel and I were just talking." "Well, you are free to go Miss. Rose."

"Yes!" i said, as i hugged Peniel. Realizing what i had done, I backed away, blushing and embarresed. Whithout another word, we grabbed my stuff. We headed out of the hospital and toward the car, but we were suddenly surrounded by fans. Peniel quickly shoved me into the car and sped off.

We sat in the car in complete silence, but i could feel Peniel looking at me every few minutes. "Are you nervous?" He asked. "Yeah," I replied, "what if they dont like me?" "They will love you. Youre perfect." he reasured me. The next few minutes where kinda a blurr. The only thing i could thing about was my parents. They were the only people i had left. now Im alone. Tears started to swell up in my eyes, but i had to hold them back. I dint want Peniel to see me like this, again.

"We are here." he said, quickly snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to him nervously. "Rose! Why are your eyes red? Have you been crying?" "No!" I quickly said, "I think im just allergic to something in the air." He looked at me like he was worried about me.

"Rosea-" he started, before i cut him off. "Is this your dorm," i asked, trying to change the subject. "Yeah, it is." He sighed. After the car came to a stop, Peniel got out and started gathering my bags from the back seat. "You dont have to do that, Peniel." "Its fine. I got it."

I opened the door for Peniel, and slowly started to trail behind him. What if they dont like me? What if im a burden? I dont have anywhere else to go.

we were walking down the long hallway, when Peniel stopped. I, Not paying attention to where i was going, bumped into him. "Sorry," we both said at the same time. Peniel sat me bags down, and put a hand on my shoulder. "Stay here for a minute. Im going to go talk to the guys." "Okay," i mumbled back.

Peniel pulled out his key and unlocked the door. "Hey Peniel!," I heard in unison as he opened the door. Peniel shut the door behind him. I knew it wasnt right, butI just had to listen to what they were saying. I stumbled over my bags that were in front of the door, and placed my ear to the door.

"So how is your friend?" I heard an unfamiliar voice ask. "Yeah, is he okay?" said another. There were so many voices, And i couldnt keep them straight. "My friend is fine," I heard Peniel reply, "but my friend needs a place to stay." He said calmly. "Can my friend stay here?" "Of course Peniel."

After that, i heard footsteps coming toward the door, so i backed away pretending i hadent heard anything. Peniel opened the door and motioned for me to come in. Slowly, i made my way to the door and peered around the corner. I saw the Btob members all sitting on the couches. To my suprise, I knew them. I remembered. I remembered Peniel,and most of our past together. I remembered having all of their albums, and being hung up on that hot rapper Ilhoon. He was my bias.

Peniel grabbed my hand, waking me up from my sudden daydream. He slowly started to drag me in, and called out to the Btob members. "This is my friend, Rosealie." he said. Suddenly, all of the members looked straight at me with atonished faces. "Youre friend is a Girl?!"