Chapter 5

"You're friend is a Girl?!" Hyunsik asked while almost spitting out his drink. I could feel my face start to heat up. I knew i was blushing, and they could all see it. "Yeah," Peniel explained, "we have been best freinds since we were little. We lived close to eachd other in Chicago." While Peniel was talking, none of them took their eyes off of me. 

Peniel stood there for a minute, looking back and forth between me and the guys. My gaze was aimed at my shoes, while i could still feel the guys looking at me. Peniel starting coughing, and there gazes broke from me. "Im going to show her to the spare bedroom," Peniel said, giving the guys an angry glare. 

Peniel grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind him. "Im sorry." he muttered. He let go of my hand when we reached a room right next to theirs. "Its okay." i said, still staring at the ground. "I'll get your bags" i heard him say, but before i could protest, he was gone.

With a loud sigh, i turned and sat on the bed. I laid back and just started to drift off.

I woke up about an hour later. I looked around a noticed the dorm was strangly quiet. I stood up and slowly walked toward the door. I tip-toed to the living room and looked around. i looked down and saw a note on the table. I walked to the table to notice my name written on the piece of paper. I picked up the paper and opened it.

Rosealie,

The Btob memebers and I have decided to go get something to eat.We didnt want to wake you so we will bring the food back. Feel free to unpackand make yourself at home.

                                                                                                                                         Your friend,

                                                                                                                                                         Peniel

I took the note and went to my room. I grabbed my bag and put it on the bed. I grabbed out my clothes and started to hang them up. After finishing with my shirts, i started hanging my pants. As i started getting closer to the bottom of the bag, i noticed the corner of a piece of paper. When i moved the clothes to get a better view, the bag revealed a picture. Tears started to flood my face when i realized the people in the picture were my parents. Sobbing, I held the picture to my chest and laid on my bed.

Soon, i heard my bedroom door open. Startled, i jumped to a sitting position. Ilhoon stood there looking at me. "Are you okay Rose? Why are you crying?" "I'd rather not talk about it." i said. Without another word, Ilhoon walked over to my bed and sat next to me. Before I knew it, I was in his arms, crying harder than i ever had before. 

Suddenly Peniel opened the door. "Whats wrong Rose?" he asked, worried. I said nothing. Ilhoon soon held up the picture i had been gripping so hard. Penielgave Ilhoon a panicked look, and ran over to me and started to comfort me. Ilhoon knew he had done his job, and silently left. Peniel took Ilhoons place, and put my head on his chest. I appreciated what he was trying to do for me, but i didnt know what to do anymore.