Ch.26 Its too early!!

Okay I have a criteria to meet today so bear with me.

1.Wake up and stay up.
2. Feed myself
3.Undo this mass of hair on my head.
4.Get dressed and stay awake till my mom picks me up.
5. Write and upload this chapter.

We, mostly me can do this! I will prevail! Or go back to sleep in the process.

.

.

.

.

I sat up in bed confused where I was for a second. Then I remembered I had come to Asgard yesterday with Thor, along with the fact that I would face Thanos soon.

I yawned loudly and pushed back the thick duvet. I went to my wardrobe and wondered what I would wear to practice with Sif today? It probably would be best to wear something form fitting so the fabric wouldn't slow me down.

When I eyed something in the closet I grabbed it and put it on, and hurried out the door. In my hurry I crashed right into someone. “Well we meet again." the voice offered his hand and I took it before I realised who it was. “Uh...Good morning Fandral." I wiped the wrinkles out of my skirt and shifted on my feet nervously.

“So were are you headed this morning?" he asked. “Oh... I'm going to practice with Sif in the training rooms." I smiled politely and turned in a random direction. “The training rooms are this way." I stopped and turned around to walk in the direction he pointed.

I walked quickly hoping that he would take a hint and not follow me, but the footsteps behind me told me he hadn't. What would I do with this guy?

As we walked I marvelled in the way the walls would give off a golden light. “Isabella would love all this." I mumbled. “Who is this Isabella you speak of?" he asked curiously. “Isabella is my daughter, she's ten." I smirked but he couldn't see me since I walked in the front.

“Oh... your daughter..." He seemed flustered but he quickly covered it up. I kinda felt bad but, I didn't really have the heart to tell him that I was in a relationship. This was my one and only subtle hint.

We walked the rest of the way in silence which was fine with me. I knew that we were getting close because I could hear the sound of metal clashing against metal. We reached the end of the hall, and the entrance opened up to a large open courtyard.

Sif was in the middle of it furiously fighting a large guy with a sword. She easily beat him and in record time too. I spotted Thor off to the side watching the fight with Hogun. Fandral left me and walked over to them hastily. I smiled and rolled my eyes as Sif noticed me standing there.

“Hey! I see you made it!" She gave me a quick hug and put her sword in the weapons barrel. “You didn't think I would?" I asked her giving her a teasing smile. “I think I scared off Fandral by mentioned my daughter." I lowered my voice so they wouldn't here us.

“How did he react?" She stifled a laugh but got it under control. “He got all flustered and didn't say anything else, after I told him." “Wait how old are you?" She asked with a serious face. “I'm twenty-one but I adopted her." She nodded in understanding.

“So are you ready?" She asked grabbing a new sword from the barrel. I nodded and waited a second till my Katanas' materialised on my back. When I felt the familiar wait I un sheathed them. Did raised her eyebrows and nodded impressed with my choice.

We walked to the center and went over the rules. “No magic." I nodded and named my rule. “First one down loses." She nodded and she took on a defensive stance. I did the same and twirled my swords in my hands. 'Go for the knees.' Alexandra' s voice urged in my voice.