Spider bite?

We walked out of stark tower me and Peters hands still intertwined, I noticed a glass vile about three inches long, on the side of the building. The man who was rolling away the trash must of dropped it.

    “Hold on Peter…” I said and ran up to the vile and pocketed it. I skipped back to Peter and grabbed his hand again. He made me feel safe. I stopped and looked him straight into his beautiful brown eyes.

    “Peter, I cant thank you enough for helping me through this…” I said looking down. He pulled my chin up to face him.

    “It was my pleasure.” He smiled and motioned we continue to our apartments. We walked to our apartments in silence. But a good silence, a comfortable silence. When we arrived at his apartment, I hugged him goodbye and made my way back home. When I arrived Alex wasn’t home yet, probably because it's 5:30 in the afternoon, he was still at work. I walked upstairs to my room and changed into my Midtown High sweatshirt and black pants. I flopped on my bed and just aimlessly scrolled around. I looked over at my favorite spider out of the hundreds I had. He was a male Wolf spider and I had named him Thomas. I had saved him from being killed by Alex a couple weeks ago. Surprisingly he didn't bite me, so I decided to keep him. He had quite the personality, he would wave his front arms at me to get my attention, then start knitting with his webs. It was unusual for a spider to act like that, but I thought it was cute so I didn’t question it. I walked over to the arch and pulled out the vile from my short pocket, It was a foggy clear liquid and seemed as if it had a faint glow. I wonder what I could do with this, what if I fed it to one of the spiders? I don't want it to hurt the spider though. I decided I would go with the most harmless, the Cellar spider, in case this liquid made them crazy. I slowly poured the liquid into their water glass. I got a immediate reaction, all of them scurried into a huddle in the far corner of the cage. It seemed as if they were trying to get away from it.

“That's so weird.” I whispered to myself as I continued to watch.

One of the spiders slowly approached the water bowl and slowly drank the liquid. Or at least I thought it was drinking it, I couldn't really tell because the spider is so small. I just smiled and flopped back on my bed to hear a door slam downstairs. I got up and snuck down the stairs slowly to see Alex pacing and mumbling to himself.

“Alex?” I asked keeping my distance. He looked up and gave a sad smile.

“Hey Payton..” he said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled to myself because he reminded me of Peter.

“What's wrong Alex? And don't try to give that crap and avoid the question.” He sighed and sat on the couch his head in his hands. His shoulders started shaking slightly, he was crying.

“Payton, I got fired from the shop today, and without that job to pay the bills and mom gone...we can't survive.” I realized what he had said and I couldn't think. I tried to comfort him and tell him it's going to be okay and we’ll figure this out, but he said he needed some alone time. So I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I didn't tell Alex where I was going but I needed alone time as well. I ran down the hall to Peters apartment. I knocked on the door on the verge of tears, May opened it and stepped away. She knew I needed Peter and she shouldn't ask questions. I ran to Peter's room and opened the door to find him tinkering with his Spider Man suit.

“Hey! I saw you not even two hours ago, what are you doing here?” He said a screwdriver in his mouth.

“I need to talk to you Peter.” I said and closed the door. He stopped what he was doing and got up to give me a hug. I lost it and collapsed onto him, Peter slowly lowered us to the floor and just rubbed my hair.

“Peter...Alex...lost his job...and without that job, we will have to move out.” I said looking up at him. He just smiled and shook his head. I separated from him and frowned.

“Peter this is not a joke. Why are you smiling? Do you think this is funny Parker?!” I said standing up and crossing my arms. He looked at me wide eyed and grinned.

“No its not funny, but did you forget who you met today? Who your father is? Whos moving you in a huge building WITH THE AVENGERS?!” He said throwing his arms out.

“Oh my god.” I mumbled. Everything that had happened in the past two days suddenly hit me, her death, the birth certificate, Tony, Alex, Peter, and everything else. All these thoughts clouded my head and the world went dark.

                                                      /\

    I had a nightmare. Or so I thought….

    All I saw was a figure in a silver and black suit, with mint green shoes walking towards me. The scene changed and I was swinging through New York in the same suit I saw earlier. I look to my left to see Peter in his Spiderman suit with the mask off, smiling at me. The dream went foggy and I woke up in a cold sweat. I sat up and realized I was back in my bed in my room. I looked to my left and saw a note on my lamp.

Hey! You passed out so

I carried you back to your

Apartment! I hope you feel better,

c u tomorrow!

Peter  ❤️

I smiled and got up and walked downstairs to made some toast. I yawned and crawled back in bed falling back asleep not realizing the spider I had fed the liquid to, get out of its cage and crawling right toward me. I had a peaceful sleep until I felt a pinch in my lower back.

“Ouch” I mumbled and fell right back asleep.

(A bit of a cliffhangggeerrrrrr)