"my focus is still in the lunch room."

I woke up about two hours later feeling a sharp pain in my lower back. I looked in the mirror and saw a small red dot. It was still dark outside, the clock said 3:25.

    “Ugh. Great.” I went into my bathroom and grabbed the bactine. After I did that, I went and looked on my bed trying to find the spider. I eventually found the spider, It was curled into a ball in the middle of my bed. I grabbed a tissue off my nightstand and picked it up, I noticed it was a cellar spider...and it had a faint glow.

    “Oh. Heck. No.” This  spider must have gotten out of its cage. The one I had gave the liquid too. Oh god. Is it going to affect me in anyway? I really hope not...I flopped back on my bed and decided to watch Sanders Sides until I fell asleep.

    When I woke up I felt great

    When I woke up I felt great. Huh that's weird...I got dressed and headed downstairs.

    “Hey...I saw that Peter boy carry you to your room last night. Is everything alright?” Alex asked pouring cereal.

    “Yeah everything is fine Alex.” I said sitting at the bar.

    “Okay. Welp it's friday you know what that means! DISNEY MOVIE MARATHON!” He yelled.

    “Alright calm down Alex, I know im excited too…” I chuckled. “I have to go to school so, goodbye!” I said walking to the door. I skipped down the hall and made it into the elevator. I ran out of the lobby and made my way to Midtown School of Science and Technology.

                        /\

I felt so good today! I waltzed into school like I own the place. I walked up to my locker, grabbed my books, and headed to Peter. I saw Flash pestering him, Flash kept closing Peters locker everytime Peter would open it.

“Get lost Flash.” I said a sudden confidence taking over,

“Well would you look who it is! Peters nerd girlfriend! Why don't YOU get lost and let peter weter over here take care of himself!” He said. I just crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.

“Are you done?” I asked getting impatient. He just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Keep rolling your eyes you might find a brain back there!” I yelled as he stormed off. I looked back at Peter.

“Hey! Did he hurt you?” I asked scanning for bruises.

“No, im fine. He didn't touch me,” He said closing his locker.

“You know Peter, some people's deepest secrets are hidden behind those words…” I say bumping him in his shoulder. Peter just smiled.

“I'm fine really!” he said slightly laughing.