Hogwarts year 1

Hi, my name is emma potter, i live at 37 laming st in the suberbs of london.

I live with my aunty putiura and uncal steve.they also have a son called doughly.

we, as in my brother harry are not liked in our family because were "different" they say.

we think its because we have different parents.

Uncal steve says harrys parents died in a car crash and my parents went to prision and then got shot.

our family likes me a little more than harry but a bit, we think its because im w girl and aunty putiura likes styling my hair.

You see aunty putiura has short grey hair and misses havinh long hair.

She says im not aloud to cut my hair and to always keep it like this.

Aunty putiura is a tall skinny woman.shes kind of a 50's woman,short hair always wear long dresses and is very poliet while eating but is a bitch and only likes doughy and her husband, uncal steve.

Uncal steve is a fat man with gray hair. He realy is lazy and hates harry and I.

Dougly is a fat 11 year old and has dark brown hair.

he goes to a rich school were the snobs go to even though me and harry go there, but were not snobs.all of they pictures in the house are of him and there is one tiny picture of me and harry hidden away.

harry is a little taller than me and is skinny and pale with bluse eyes that a coverd away from his glasses even you can still see his eyes. Ive got long brown with gold Bits in my hair that goes down to my elbows.

I have pale/tan skin and brown eyes.

I have freakles across my rose and a bit above my lip.

i have small ears and small feet but my nose is just a little biger than avarge but only a bit.

Everyone says im realy pretty but i just cant see it.im chubbier than harry but avarage.

At school im in year 7 with harry and doughly. But im the only girl in year 5,6, and 7.

Ive got alot of friends but not everyone i like at school just like harry.

but i hate the bullies and there all boys but some have crushes on me.

my school is a primary and high school just down the street.

My best friend apart from harry, jason is the only person that i can bring over to hang out on the weekends.

He is good mates with harry too. But hates doughy. He is popular and stands up for people and is sweet and nice.

last year for christmas he grave harry a football and me a charm brastlet.the three of us are in the same class.

Sorry it was short, vote please and tell if you like it remember its just the intro it gets way better.