The letter

It was saturday and as always we as in harry and i were doing all the chores.

I had finshed my chores so i was helping harry.

Doughly was on the couch being a big fat pig and uncal steve was sorting out taxes on the dining table.

Aunty putiura was styling fake heads hair to pass her homework.

She was trying to become a hair styler for famouse modles.

She kept getting angery cause the wig wouldnt hold place.

"emma, come and sit, come on" she said in a mean tone.

I sit and she start playing with my hair.

I could see harry getting anyoued at his work, he couldnt get the burnt stuff out of the pan.

Finally he did and went to do his home work.

Aunt putiura was braiding my hair and she was pulling way too hard.

I didnt say a thing cause she yells at me if i do.

Finally she finshed with my hair and she took a picture and said to get the mail.

So i went to the door and picked up 2 letters.

I looked through them to see both adressed to me and harry.

I walk to the kitchin and put the junk mail on the bench then walk to harry.

I walk pass him giving him his lettler with out a word then sat down on the couch next to doughly.

I start to open it then he snatched the letter out of my hand and ran to uncal steve

" look father emma got a letter" he yelled and ran to him like he won a medal.

" who would send you a letter you little brat" he said laghing

Aunt came over to see as uncal turned it over to see a "h" stamp on it to seal it up.

They both lookec at me shocked and then uncal said "boy, did you get one?"

" no sir" harry said winking at me.

That night we had to go to bed at 7.

We went up stairs to the room we sare and sat on the bottom bumk were harry sleeps.

We open it together excitedly and we read to our selfs

" to mr potter, you have been excepted to hogwarts school of magic. School starts on the first of april sharp from perfesor dumbledor"

We read over and over to relize...... were both wizards

Hope you guys like vot commet and add me plx