Never Let You Go <3 Austin Mahone Love Story <3

_____________INTRO___________

hi my name is kendall sprouse! im 16. and my parents died in a car accident wen i was 8. i have 4 older brothers. 2 are twins. my twin brothers are 19; cole & dylan. and my oldest brother is 21; mitchel and my secound oldest brother is 20; taylor. i know its weird they are all 1 year apart. but ya! my gurdians are my brothers. the law says till im not 21 my brothers are my gurdians or they can send me to a foster family. but i know them they wouldnt do tht. my brothers are all actors. cole & dylan were actors since they were little. and taylor was to. and mitchel worked with miley cyrus it was amazzing! u could say we r celebraties but i dont think so we r still a regular family! and im a model. we were moving to texas. our hometown was texas but we had to move to LA. but know since mitchel's show is finished and so is cole & dylans. they all just wanted a break. and we missed home SO much.  taylor was still making a movie so he would be out of the country for a while. and i really wasnt tht much of a celebrity as my brothers so i was gonna go to a public school! my best friend lived in texas i loved her SOO much her name was sarah! we were going to live with our granparents they were still in texas! i luved them they are the sweetest!