Chapter 6

"GOOOD MORNING LOSERS" i said as i saw all my brothers in the kitchen!! me:"what is this a family reunion or something... what's up" i opened the fridge and took out the orange juice out it on the counter grabbed a glass. and poured some in. taylor:"we r really soryy.." me:"Y??" mitchel:"we did something horrible." me:"wat.." cole:"please forgive us we r soryy!" dylan:"i had no part in this wat SOO ever. i told them not to but they dont listen." me:"WHAT DID U GUYS DO!" i knew it wouldnt be that bad. i took a sip of my juice. mitchel:"uh... after ur birthday party that day. the next day we went to austin's house and told him that." cole:"u never liked him. the only reason u said yes to him on ur birthday was cause u didnt want to hurt his feelings." taylor:"also we told him that u hate him. and u would never go out with him. ur a celebrity and he's a nothing." OMFG..... WHAT THE HELLL!!!! I REALLY LIKED AUSTIN!!! WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO!!! tears ran down my face so much anger built up against them. me:"y.. would u do that!!!! I HATE YOU GUYS!!" i ran upto my room tears running down my face. what had they done! they probably destroyed his heart! austin is not nothig. he's nice, cute, sweet, shy, and a fabolous singer! now i know y he wasnt talkin to me. wat did they do. i had my face burried in my bed. i felt someone come and sit next to me it was my gram. me:"gram... please just go." gram:"do u really like this boy." me:"yes." gram:"then y r u with justin, doll!!" omg! she's right... why was i with justin just because i have loved him and had a crush on him since forever?? me:"gram... i dont know!" i got up and sat straight. gram:"maybe the feelingss u have for austin.maybe u forced urself to forget about austin. and now u think those feelings r for justin." i had a confused face. me:"wat?" gram:"i think u love austin.. but u dont know it. " me:"maybe... but what about justin." gram:"u never loved him. u only loved him because he's this huge star. baby girl i think justin should find someone who will actually love him like u love austin." me:"but......." i was SOOO confused. gram left the room. then i saw dylan come in. i grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. me:"GET OUT! " dylan:"listen!!! i told them not to do this... but u know that they dont listen to me. please please believe me kendall. i just want to see u happy." me:"no ur just like them i dont believe any of u! just get out of here!!!!"

*Dylan*

why didnt she believe me i would never do something like that! i love her so much i hate seeing her hurt! they all did that to austin because they dont like seeing her dating. i get it. that they dont wanna see her all the time with guys! but she's getting older we have to trust her to make good desisions! i trust her.. i know she wouldnt do something stupid. i knew i had to do something. i went over to austin's house this time only me! i knocked on the door he opened the door. me and austin were much closer than any of the other guys. me:"can i talk to u austin." austin:"sure come in." we went to his room. me:"listen austin. what my brothers said they are retarded and fuckin liers. i just want to say sorry." austin:"its ok im over it." me:"my sister she really does like u." autin:"y is she dating justin then." me:"she thinks u were ignoring her." austin:"i only ignored her because of what ur brothers said to me. and i thought it ws true!" me:"i know! they just told her why u were ignoring her." austin:"so what is she doin." me:"crying in her room." austin:"oh! why dont u like uhm... idk go talk to her make her feel better." me:"i would. but she keeps on kicking me out of the room." austin:"can i trY!" me:"PLEASE!" we went over to my house. the guys all looke at austin and said 'we r really sorry austin!' i just ignored them. austin:"dont worry guys." 

*austin*

i went up to her room. the door was open i walked inside and kneeled next to her beside her bed. he face burried in a pillow. i havent seen her for so long. me:"kendall?" her head shoots up! those same beautiful eyes, and those same perfect lips. kendall:"austin.. i'm really sorry for what my brothers said they were being idiots i never told them to do that. i dont think about it like that!!! please believe me." me:"i believe u kendall." i wiped her tears. kendall:"u do!" she smiled. me:"keep that smile on ur face u look more beautiful with it." she gave me a hug i hugged her back. kendall:" i really dont understand why my brothers would do that." me:"they care about you." kendall: "care about me, my ass." me:"they really do dont be mad at them."