Chapter 2

*Sarah*

i then remeber he lives next door. me:"austin!" he turns and faces me. austin:"omg u scared me. wat r u doin there." me:"this is kendall's house. remeber." austin:"oh ya!" kendall comes to the window. kendall:"hi austin." austin:"hey! so wat r u guys doing?" me:"we r putting henna on." austin:"omg i want a henna tattoo!" kendall:"u can coome over i know how to do them" austin:"no... i dont want to intrude." me:"come on austin! u wont intrude." kendall:"ya come over." he nodds. and we sit back down then kendall starts my henna. then austin jumps in threw the window! me & kendall start laughing! austin:"i was too lazy to come in threw the front door!" me:"ook... austin." kendal:"so were d u want it." austin takes off his shirt. me:"WOW!!! someone's getting a little to comfartable." austin laughs and points to the side of his ribs. austin:"can u right jesus in hebrew?" kendall:"WOW. u got it all planned. *laughs* sure im just gonna check it online. she found out how to make it. i went downstairs to get something to drink. then i started chatting with mitchel.

*Kendall*

i told austin to lay down on my bed. cause it would be easier to make it. i started making it and i feel him staring at me i look up at him. he doesent move he stays there looking straight in my eyes. my eyes meet his eyes. his eyes were beautiful. austin:"ur eyes are beautiful." i start blushing and look down and start doin his tattoo again. 

~next morning~

i wake up look at the time and its 6:30. so i start getting ready. i change into: bage short shorts and a plain white v-neck T and a jean vest it was sequined. also a black long beaded necklace also brown sandals. i curled my hair. i woke sarah up while id did my makeup she got ready. she came out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a holister strapless white top with a blue bow and blue toms and she straightened her hair. ~at school~ i went to the principal and he thought of me as a celebrity. which i didnt get. he told me my homeroom.i walked into my homeroom everyone staring at me? i g to the teacher and she hands me a piece of paper which shows my locker. ~Lunch~ i had alot of classes with sarah alex austin robert. at lunch i sat at a taable with all off them. everyone was talking about wat to do after skool. robert:"lets go to the beach!" everyone aggreed. alex:"kendall  r u gonna come?" me:"i would love to but i cant." austin:"Y?" me:"i have to go to the gym." austin:"come on... u can go after wen u come back from the beach. " me:"uh... idk." robert:"come on kendall please!" me:"ok fine!" they cheered.