Chapter 7

authors note: HEY!! i just really wanna know what u guys think of this? please commet & FAVORITE!!! thanks bye (:

_____________________________________________________-

*austin*

'kendall was really upset about wat her brothers did. but i understand why they did, they only have one sister they dont want a guy takin her away. me:"kendall, come on." kendall:"were r we goin" she said with her eyes filled with tears. me:" im gunna take u shopping it will make u feel better. i hate seeing u like this." kendall:"u sure.." me:"yes! now come on! im gonna wait downstairs ok." she nodds. before i leave her room. me:"oh and kendall, dont be mad at dylan.. he didnt do anythin" she smiled. and i left out the door. i went downstairs and sat down next to dylan.

*Kendall*

austin was just so sweet! he cared about me so much! omg! justin, wat would i tell him. i felt like a horrible person!! i really needed to talk to sarah. she would now what to do. so i took a shower and came out and while my hair dried i decided to txt sarah.

me:hey. (tells her everything that happened)

sarah: omg! wat r u gonna tell justin.

me:idk... wat should i do?? im so scared, wat if he hates me.

sarah:he wont hate u! just tell him the truth, nothing else is better then to just tell the truth. wat r u doin today!

me:ya... i'll tell him probably tomrow. im goin to the mall with austin! wbu??

sarah:aww.. he so sweet! im at alex's house!

me:heehee! lmao, tell him i say hi!!

sarah:he says hi.

me:ok.. well ill talk to u later :*

sarah:k bye babe (: 

-------------------

i think sarah was right i should just tell him the truth, he will understand right? i blow driyed the rest of my hair which made it have volume. and i changed into royal blue colored holister shorts, and a plain white holister crop top it showed some of my skin and brown sandals.i grabbed my phone and some money. and put them in my pocket. as i went downstairs. i see everyone in the living room. my brothers lookin at me and there eyes all say "please forgive me" but i dont think i could forgive em, dylan; YES i can. dylan:"listen kendall, i didnt do anythin please believe me! " me:" i know dylan. im sorry i didnt believe u! i forgive u " he gives me a hug and i hug back. cole was the last person i was goin to forgive he is the one always doin this stuff. mitchell:"u look great! were r u goin." me:"austin. u ready?" i wanted to ignore them as much as possible. austin:"ya lets go." we walked out. dylan:"bye have fun!" me:"bye (:" austin:"u shouldnt ignore ur brothers." he opened the door for me as i sat down he closes the door and gets in the driver seat. me:"austin! they embaressed u i cant stand that! it was really rude of them to do that!" austin:"can.. i tell u something.??" me:"of course" he pulls his car out of the drive way. and looks at me and i turn my head to him our eyes staring into each others. his eyes looked so caring, sweet, nice, and they were just so amazinG! i just totally got lost in his eyes. 

*austin*

i looked into her eyes.. they were so beautiful, like nothing i've ever seen before, they were one of a kind, she was one of a kind. i think im falling in love... she looked back up to the front window as i started driving. kendall:"so wat were u saying?" me:"so.. ru still dating justin??"

*Kendall*

OH SHIT!! wat was i suposed to say. yes, i was goin out with him but i dont think i would want to any more. as that thought hit my mind WE CRASHED!! there was a huge truck coming and the last thing i knew my forhead was bleeding as was my neck and my eyes slowly closed. austin:"KENDALL!! KENDALL!!! NO NO!!! THIS CANT HAPPEN!! KENDALL U WILL BE OK!!" me:"austi-" thats all tht came out of my mouth... and then everything went blank i had no idea wat was happenin my body was numb i couldnt feel a thing now i couldnt see a thing. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YA'LL LIKED IT!! 

FAVORITE FAVORITE 

please!!!!!!! thanks (: