Chapter 8

*Austin*

i took kendall to the hospital i told all her brothers wat had happened. it had been almost 2 hours since she was in the emergency room. the doctor came out! me:"doctor! how is she?" doctor:"she is much better now, but she has a very bad injury in her head. she has forgotten everything! she only remembers her family no more. i will need u all to be very sensitive about this! dont push her to remeber something purposley! and if u dont mind me asking who r u?" omg.. she didnt remeber anythin. not even me! me:"im her... boyfriend." the doctor smiled. "u can go in and see her but 1 by one.. please!" i look at everybody they said i could go in 1st. i went inside the room. she had something wrapped on her neck, to support it i guess! and a big white bandage wrapped on her forehead. as soon as i closed the door her eyes opened. me:"hey, kendall!" keandall had no expression on her face! kendall:"austin?" omg! she remebered me i smiled big and wide i go and sit next to her on the bed. i hold her week hand. me:"u remeber me!?" kendall:"of course! ur friends with my brother!" omg, she doesent remember? Me:"Kendall? I'm your boyfriend!" Kendall had a confused face. Kendall:"no ur not.i don't have a boyfriend." how-what-why? No! She couldn't forget me? We had so many good times together! I let go of her hand and slowly walk out. Kendall:"Austin!" my head snaps towards her. Kendall:"could u send my brothers in." me:"oh. Sure." I go back outside.cole:"Wat happened!" me:"she doesent remember me." Dylan:"I need to go see her." all of them go inside at once. I'm left alone. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. "weres Kendall!" my head shoots up as I hear tht families voice. Justin? Wat was he doing here!

-----------------------