Explainations and Expectations

It took a while for Jotaro to calm down as fully as he could get, but it took even  longer to explain who "nori" was.  Truth be told, Jotaro wasn't sure who Nori was himself.  His dead best friend? Love interest?  Best friend? Friend?  He certainly felt like Noriaki was something more.. then again, he hadn't really been close to anybody else before. 

Their relationship felt more special, and it made it nervous and exciting.  It felt so much more different than his friendship with Polnareff (excluding the fact that Polnareff pissed him off to an inhuman degree).  
It twisted his insides up.  He wasn't sure if he wanted to think about this, but it felt like Holly was demanding answers for once.  He wished she wasn't.  He wished he wasn't.

His heart pounded.  Who was Noriaki?

Who was Noriaki.. who was...
Acquaintance
Friend
Best friend
Lover
Family

Seemingly impossible to answer questions shot through his head. 

Jotaro was hurting.

"Jojo-? Are you okay? Who's 'Nori-'?" Holly repeats her question, being gentle but obvious curiousness settling in her tone.
Jotaro looks at her cautiously. He felt so vunerable, and he wasn't sure if he was ready to be vunerable just yet.

"He's my.." Jotaro starts, but finds his doubts from before stopping his words, hooking them and pulling them back down his throat and into his stomach where butterflies reside.

Holly's eyes widen.   She looks surprised, and Jotaros face turns red as he looks away.

"Jojo?! Do you have a friend?!" She questioned, way too loudly for his comfort.  His breath hitches.

"God, woman, be quiet-
Holly covers her mouth, and then uncovers it.  Quietly, she repeats "You have a friend..?"

Jotaro sighs, looking away once more. 

"tch.. yeah.." he felt embarassed.

"Best friend?"

"Maybe." He responded with a hiss, sheilding his face from her view. "He's just special, okay? He's. He's-"

Holly sighs with realization.

"Jojo, how do you feel about him? Be honest with me, I know you don't, but.."

Jotaro glances at her with glossy eyes. 

Holly can't help but smile, giddiness welling up inside her.
"Ooh.. how does he feel about you? Have you.. done anything-? You and papa-"

Jotaro hissed in annoyance and sudden mortification. "No-! No, no! Don't talk like that!" He could feel his face heat up.  God damn it, why was she being like this? He couldn't say she was entirely wrong, though.   At least, the thinking part.  His mind had wandered off (quite a lot more) than several times.. thinking of him.  The thought of being intimate with another was terrifying, yet, Kakyoin made him want to try.  It was horribly confusing feeling, one that made him feel lost and bigger and more awkward than usual.

But..

Noriaki was special.  He knew that. He thought that maybe, no, definitely, he loved him.
More than anything.

He wasn't sure if he really wanted to.