Arriving

"all you need in a little faith, trust, and pixie dust"-Peter Pan

Hey guys! So no excuses imma just give a quick shoutout to @keefoster0208 thanks for telling me that people actually read my books! So if you want a shoutout in the next story then just comment something below! I'm going to try to make the chapters longer so to do that it might take a bit longer. Don't forget to vote and follow! Ok on to the story

——————————————————
Annabeth's POC

Omg omg omg omg omg I AM GOING TO THE FREAKING CASTLE OF PAESTEM!!!!!!! For the past few weeks people have been coming into mistress's house and preparing me for "the time of my life". Apparently, once I get there mistress will get payed since she is my "family", and I'll get to live the life of luxury.

But it feels really weird, about 36 girls are going to be in one guys home to fight for his love they don't even know him at all? It really doesn't make sense. Hasn't the guy ever fell in love, I mean, even I have experienced the thrill of love. But it was all just a lie, so I guess I haven't really felt love before.

💙🦉💙🦉💙🦉💙🦉💙🦉💙🦉💙
At this point in time, my font changed entirely to THIS somehow!!! So if you know how to fix it please comment how to cause it's driving me crazy!!!!

Percy's POV
Today is the day that 36 girls are about to invade my home. Of course everyone is absolutely excited!!!!!.... except for me.

Come on, you can't really blame me!! I'm freaking 18 with absolutely no love experience and you expect me to be able to date all of these girls at once like seriously!!!!!!! These preparations are hard enough! Then, there is the fact that I barely control the Selection. It's all just a way to get me married to the best alliance. I wonder if I could really find love.

Time skip
💙🦉💙🦉💙🦉💙🦉💙🦉💙🦉💙

Annabeth's POV

Today's the day I'm leaving for the selection! I couldn't be more excited!!!! I get to leave my stupid life with my stupid ex-boyfriend for a life of luxury.I really couldn't care less about anything else except leaving Luke.

Today, I decided to wear a grey dress with a floral design that I got as a gift from the palace

(AN: Welp my font is normal again)
Some grey high heels

(AN: Welp my font is normal again)Some grey high heels

And my hair up in a half ponytail.

Since I can't afford any make up I just went without any

Since I can't afford any make up I just went without any. By the time I was done getting ready, it was time to go anyway.

Once I was outside, I saw loads  and loads of people there,  cheering for me and in the odd loads of people the first person I saw was

Luke. He was there with that girl again, talking not even noticing the fact that I was leaving. So before he saw me, I got in the limo and just left. When the we started driving away, I knew I had to leave my old life for good.

Hey guys! Do I hope you liked that  chapter. I was thinking, there is no pint in me updating if no one will read right so a challenge for you guys who actually do read( I doubt there are any) is if this gets to 15 reads, 5 comments, and 5 votes then I will continue the book. Btw I'm not so busy now so the other chapter is almost ready.... Dundundunnnnnnnn!!! Okay bye guyyyyys!