Meeting You In The Afternoon

Here I am, alone in the classroom. Early in the morning. Sitting on my seat while looking outside through the window, staring at the beautiful sight. It's very pretty even though it's full of buildings and other structures.

"Very pretty.." I mumbled to myself and lips curve into a smile. I heard the door slides suddenly which causes me to turn around and see who could it be. My eyes widened when i saw him entering our classroom. His hair is so messy which looks good on him, his uniform that is.. well.. uhh... inappropriate. He looked at me and smiled sleepily then went to his seat which is beside me. I felt myself turned red and felt the heat. I quickly hid my face using my bag.

Whoa! Did he really just smile at me?! Did he?! I squeals in my mind then giggles.

Yes, that guy, I've had feelings for him ever since I was junior. He's the most popular guy in our school, every girls faint when they see him.Even though he's really cold on the outside but.. warm in the inside.. i don't know.. i think he's really sweet and a nice guy..

I steal a glance at him and sees him sleeping. Again? I chuckle. I stand up from my seat and grab my jacket and puts it on his shoulder so at least he won't catch cold.

I went back to my seat again. Students suddenly comes in. I gasped and looked outside again, trying to act like i didn't do anything.

*bell rang* Class is about to start.

While listening to the teacher, my eyes suddenly felt heavy.. "I wanna sleep" i mumbled.

I left work almost midnight so i didn't get enough sleep.

I begun to sleep without even noticing.

When I woke up, it's already afternoon. Nobody is here except me.. I looked at the seat beside and saw none..

"I guess he went home too" I mutter and lets out a deep sigh. "oh well.. I guess I should be going too"

I stand up from my seat and grab my bag. I was about to go out but then-

"Oh, you're awake" he smile and hands me a can of coffee.

I look up and saw him. he's smiling again.. he really is.. i blush a bit.. that was unexpected.. i grab the can quickly.

"Th-thanks.." I said. Really?! really Jae-Im! that's it?! aish.. pabo!!

He chuckle and pats my head. "You should be going home you know, it's already the end of class" he said.

I only nod and smile shyly at him. I bowed at him and quickly leaves.

Omo omo omo! i touched my chest, i felt my hear beating fast like crazy and my cheeks burning up. Aigoo!

--

How was it hmm? xD it might be a bit boring but please anticipate the upcoming chapters!!!