Chapter 4

Lance's POV
I knocked on Keith's door, no answer, "That's odd" so I knocked again still no answer "Keith, you in there" still nothing, "KEITH COME ON DUDE" the door opened and Keith gave me a death glare, "CAN YOU NOT LANCE" I looked at him kinda scared, "geez sorry I was just trying to check on you" he look at me confused then he had a angry face again "well I don't need an idiot like you to check in on me no wonder no one at the garrison liked you" he slammed the door in my face, is that what everyone thinks of me...am I really that bad....why didn't anyone tell me before. I walked back to the kitchen trying not to cry. I sit back in my seat and continue to eat."is he ok"Allura asked did she not hear him or the door slam "he's not coming to eat, I'm gonna go get ready" with that I walked out of the kitchen and into my room once the door shut I balled my eyes out. "I knew no one liked me but I didn't think Keith didn't like me this much, he's always hated me." I look over to drawer thinking about what to do.....(Trigger warning, you have been warned) I get up and walk over to my drawer and pull out a small metal blade, it's been a while since I've used this....that streak ends today. I look at my wrist and ate the blade on it, I slide the blade across my wrist "fuck..." it hurts but I keep going, it feels good...after about 10 cuts I stop hide the blade and wash my wrist off in my sink then grab bandages and wrap my wrist up, I gotta change. I put on my normal shirt, pants and my jacket, *knock knock* "lance hurry up allura wants us to meet in the main hall" it was hunk, "ok bud I'm coming" I put on a fake smile and open the door. "You ok lance" hunk had a look of concern on his face "of course I'm fine why wouldn't I be" Hunk smiled and started walking to the main hall I shortly follow. Put on a fake face and no one will know they don't care anyway.......

___________________________I hate myself for writing this...I'm legit starting to cry anyway hope you enjoyed another chapter, tell people about my story it would mean a lot to me.
~Ender