My Perspective

-park Chanyeol

Everyone was busy and so am i, we are preparing for our mini album comeback and here all at the recording studio of Sm Ent.

It's all obvious that we are all excited it's been a few months since growl era .. and here we are all ready to go ..

Baekhyun was the one inside the recording to record his parts, His voice is as soothing as ever which i love about him, he just kept om captivating me more and more   Yes,i love him i love Byun Baekhyun but i'm to stupid to confess seriously how can i not .. Being an artist and all , and i don't want to waste our friendship on my selfishness ..

i was awakened when manager came inside and gave me an envelope..

" Sbs wants to give this to you" he said and i opened it reading it throughly ..

"they want me on their program roommate" i said and everyone looked at me .. i'm always ahead of career when it comes with programs like laws of the jungle and all ..

.........

we went home a bit earlier than usual and take the opportunity to rest ... i entered the bathroom and start to take a bath and change in my usual sleeping clothes .. i saw baekhyun lying on my bed fiddling on my ipad while the earphones is lazily plunged on his ears .. we recently moved in a new and better apartment which is the difference was all bed is a Bunk bed while kai and kyungsoo are the only queen size bed because of kai's always sickness ..

i pushed him so i can sit on the edge  Nd grab my phone on the side table looking down the messages .. my sister texted me asking if i was fine i texted and put back my phone .. i looked at baekhyun eyes closed while listening on the ipad.. i saw the screen and he was listening to the song i recorded he even made his own playlist of it .. i tugged the earphone and he looked at me pouting ..

"gimme that" baekhyun flail as he tried to grab the earphone ..

"where do you plan on sleeping?" i asked him and he act like he was thinking deep hard while rubbing his temples..

" fine i get it now move" i said as i also get in the bed it was actually a single bed so it is convnient for baekhyun of being a midget since i 'm a giant ..

he giggled and put the ipad on the side table and grab one of my rilakummas..

"need?" he asked me..

" no your big enough" i said.. he snifled and i'm pretty sure he is asleep .. i hugged him on my chest and he shifted but maintain sleeping.. i inhaled his vanilla scent and kissed his head ..

"good night My Baekhyun"

i whispered and started to sleep ..