Chapter 2: Roommate

everyone is dead tired when they got home about 7 in the evening . They we're practicing their choreography 3 in the morning .. The are all over the common room lying and resting their tired body .. when the manager walk in

" Chanyeol the director agreed to the show and this is their agreement" the manGer said and chanyeol lazily grab the folder and read it but one thing caught his eyes ..

" what? 12 weeks? and i need to move in their ?" i shouted .. i need to move out ? but the only private time i have with baekkie is when sleeping time .. They all looked at me and gave me a pitied look

12 weeks ? heck ..

everything went a fly and now i moved in the new house .. 60 cameras all over seriously?..

after arranging my things i went back to the recording studio

....

a few more weeks past and i felt a bit uncomfortable with how everyone was acting .. i'm now living with the new house for the program and filming for the early segments ..

we are now inside the dressing rooms prepairing to film the maze thingy part .. baekhyun was beside me having his make up but i can reflect that something is not quite right he's been silent according to kyungsoo and it hurts me that i don't know what it is and i'm not their to comfort him..

I also noticed that he was frequently called by kim  youngmin the new SM CEO ... i wonder why ..

----

we are all inside the practice room.. baekhyun and i are chatting and he was laughing naturally when he rest his head on my lap closing his eyes.

"baekhyun Mr Kim wants you on his office" some staff said and he opened his eyes .. and saw it filled with regret .... pain?..... uneasiness ? and it panicked me so much i want to stop him yet i can't ..

What the hell is happening !

xoxo

Vote and Comment ♥